Ch.8 cookies

Gwen

I am on the way to peters to hang out again despite the part where
his aunt May saw us hugging, it was good so we're doing it again but this time we're making cookies!!!

I'm so happy! I get to the door and knock Peter opens the door. "Hi come in" he said opening the door all the way.

☻ making the cookies ☻

"It was so cool how you caught Bucky METAL arm!" I said needing the dough. " it's all in the flick of the wrist" peter said making me laugh.

"You know what we need?" I ask looking up at Peter. "MUSIC!!"
I say turning my phone on I start playing my favorite song welcome to the jungle (duh). We both start singing and dancing. "WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!!" Me and later both yell to the top of our lungs. (And since mays not here because she's having diner with a friend we can dance and sing anywhere and everywhere)

I put the cookies in the oven and danced over to Peter "hey you know how your spider man?" I say   Dancing. "Ya" peter says looking at me. "Can you take me with you when you go for a..." I say not knowing what to call it. "Swing?" I say finally. " sure we can go to my favorite spot" peter said looking at me with his big beautiful eyes.

☻  2 hours later ☻

I'm teaching peter how to dance for prom witch is coming up. " hey do you have a date" peter asked me.  " no but imma still go" I say looking down.

"Well if no one asks you maybe we could go together as friends or as..." peter said looking down and than up at me. "As dates?" I say finishing his sentence. " y-ya but you know you don't have to if you don't want to I mean we don't have to go together at all if you don't want to" Peter said,I look at him " is Peter Parker asking me to go to prom with him?"

I say wrapping my arms around peters neck "because if so than yes I will go to prom with you" I say smiling.

Peter stayed quiet for a second than opened his mouth but closed it and nodded with a smile.