chapter 1 ;; 🩸🎸

authors note or whatever!!!1!1! i wrote this part while on call with my lovely lovely husband and listening to lovejoy so yeah!! shoutout to him :3

Quackity opened the door, sighing. It was Wilbur. Of course it was. He stank of alcohol, aswell. He was drunk, and Quackity knew it.
"Q-Quacks.. Let me in, p-please—" *Wilbur choked out as he tried to walk past Quackity, into his house.
"Hey— What are you—" Quackity said as Wil pushed past him.

Wilbur limped into the living room, holding onto his hip and panting. It took a moment for Quackity to lock the door again and look over. He turned the light on and adjusted to the brightness. There was... blood. All over Wilbur. What the fuck? Quackity rushed over to him in a panic as he sat him down on his small couch.

"Jesus christ man, are you okay?" Quackity spoke as he propped up a pillow for Wilbur and went into the kitchen, opening cabinets trying to find bandages for him.
"M-Mmgh.. Not sure, man." *Wilbur spat out from the other side of the room, a few coughs coming out aswell.

Quackity tensed and looked faster, pulling things out and shoving them onto the counter. He pulled on a drawer and found them, taking a small towel and covering it in warm water. Quackity rushed over to Wilbur and stood infront of where he was sitting on the couch, looking for where the injury was.
"Where is it?" Quackity asked.
"Where's what..?" Wilbur questioned back, sniffling a bit.
Quackity paused. "The— You're bleeding?"

Wilbur suddenly jumped back to life, sitting up and adjusting his hair out of his eyes.
"O-Oh— Um— M-My.. Hip. Here." He said as he pulled his trousers down and his top up a bit, revealing a large gash in Wilburs skin. Quackity's eyes widened as he kneeled down to take a closer look.
"How— How did you do this?? Who did this, Wilbur??" Quackity puzzled as he brought the wet towel down to the wound, cleaning it up a bit. Wilbur winced.

He took a deep breath. "I— I um.. G-Got in a fight with someone.. I-It's nothing." He deflected. It was clear he was lying, Quackity just didn't want to acknowledge it right now. He was too worried about Wilbur being covered in blood and having a large gash in him. Quackity sighed as he took the bandages off the floor.

"Sit up a minute, please?" Quackity mumbled out.
Wilbur did as he was told and sat up. Quackity then started wrapping the bandages around him, them getting stained with blood as he did so.
When he was finished, Quackity stood up, wiping a bit of sweat of his forehead.
"Are you hurt anywhere else or just there?" Quackity inquired.
"J-Just.. Just there." Wilbur muttered out as a response.