chapter 2 ;; 🎰🧨

agagagagaga hope u guys enjoy this ig,, btw sorry if like.. my formatting's bad i dont use wattpad waaah ☹️☹️

Quackity let out a sigh of relief at those words as he sat down on the couch beside Wilbur

Quackity let out a sigh of relief at those words as he sat down on the couch beside Wilbur.  He glanced over at Wilbur for a second, who seemed to be zoning out.
"Hey. Wil." Quackity deadpanned.
Wilbur snapped back into reality and looked over at him.
"Yeah? What's up." He responded, slurring his speech.
"You're alright..?" Quackity questioned, his tone seeming slightly sad.
Wilbur swallowed. "Yeah. 'm fine..!"
Quackity sighed and looked away for a moment. Wondering if Wilbur was lying about what he had said had happened. There was a moment of silence before Wilbur broke it.
"S-Sorry for, um, wakin' you up or whatever. Just.. needed help and you were close." Wilbur clarified.
Quackity bit the inside of his lip.
"It's alright. Do you want to.. um, go to bed now? I have a spare room." He rambled on.
Wilbur agreed and they made their way up to their separate rooms, going to bed and falling asleep.

Quackity woke up first that morning. He got out of bed and remembered what had happened last night. He sighed and looked out his window. There wasn't much light outside but he didn't care, atleast he got some sleep. He made his way out of his room and into the bathroom, brushing his teeth and fixing his hair. He then walked over to the guest room, where he knew Wilbur was probably sleeping. He gently knocked on the door then pushed it open, seeing Wilbur asleep in bed, holding onto a pillow. It was actually kind of.. Cute? Quackity thought. He blushed and brushed the thought away, quickly closing the door. He leaned against the wall for a moment then went downstairs and into the kitchen, making two coffees, one for him and one for Wilbur. He leaned against the countertop, sighing softly as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. He took Wilbur's coffee and made his way upstairs, to the spare bedroom. He knocked on the door and then opened it. Wilbur was still asleep. He walked over to the side of the bed and set down Wilbur's coffee.
Quackity stared at Wilbur for a moment, admiring him. He blushed and looked away, repressing his thoughts.
"Um, Wil.." Quackity murmured.
Wilbur moved in his sleep, but still not opening his eyes.
"Wilbur." Quackity said, louder now.