chapter 3 ;; 💥‼️

THIS CHAPTERS REALLY SHORT SORRYYYY ☹️☹️☹️ i feel really tired rn so i didn't get much done today 💔💔

Wilbur's eyes opened slightly and looked up at him.
"Mhhm..?" He muttered out groggily.
Quackity looked down at him.
"I, um, I made you a coffee." Quackity said, setting it down on the bedside table.
Wilbur sat up and rubbed his eyes.
"Oh. Um, thanks.." He said, grabbing the cup of coffee and taking a sip.
Quackity stared for a moment, watching Wilbur drink the coffee. He blushed and quickly looked away, hoping Wilbur didn't notice.

"W-Well, um, I'll go now.. I'll be downstairs, okay?" Quackity spluttered and bit the inside of his lip, looking over at the door.
Wilbur nodded. "Alright."
Quackity out of the room and downstairs, taking his own coffee from the counter and sitting down on the couch.
He took a deep breath then sighed. He thought about Wilbur. The way he looked. His eyes. His hair. His body— Wait. No. Quackity thought, blushing heavily and choking on the coffee that he was drinking. Was he.. Was he really having those kind of thoughts about Wilbur?

Suddenly he heard footsteps from behind. He looked over and it was Wilbur, he looked back down at his coffee as Wilbur sat down beside him.
"Hey." Wilbur spoke blankly.
Quackity looked over at him, being pulled out of his thoughts.
"Yeah? What's up?"
"Dunno. Was just saying hi." Wilbur answered.
"Oh." Quackity said.

He looked back down at the cup of coffee that was in his hands. There was a moment of silence before Wilbur broke it.
"I can, um, leave if you want."
Quackity looked over at him and quickly shook his head.
"Oh, um, no! I-I.. It's fine. You can stay." He expressed.
Wilbur smiled slightly, looking at Q.
"Thanks." He breathed.