Chapter 1: reborn...?

Kitsune's (rise leo) pov:

*Flashback*

I rememeber sacrificing myself to get the krang into the prison dimension.....

I remember the bitter taste of getting beat to death by the krang after the portal closed as a last resolve and the bitter yet sweet sense of "it's going to be ok, your sibling will still be able to live and that it dosen't matter what happens to you as long as they are safe."

That bitter thought itself was bittersweet because he'd rather have been killed instead of losing my siblings as i reflected on what casey jr had told me....

______________________________________
[Earlier before:]

Rise leo/leon: but i'm the greatest ninja the world's ever seen! You said that!

Casey jr: *with final resolve* I was wrong.

Rise leo/leon: what...?

Casey jr: YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENS IN THE FUTURE! THEY DIE EVERYONE DIES FIGHTING THE KRANG!

Rise leo/leon: *eyes widen as he grips casey jr's photo*
______________________________________
After that conversational arguement with casey jr, it really put an impact on me because in a way it was better this way.
I smiled while having tears falling with bittersweet final resolve of the knowledge that i was going to die soon...

Rise krang: WIPE THAT GRIN OF YOUR FACE!

i was soon going to die and i knew it very well, a fitting punnishment don't you think?

Then all of a sudden i see an orange glow that soon turns into a portal with my brothers there..

Rise leo/leon: *in pain* heh, took you guys long enough..

I saw raph call my name before nimpling a giant red extended arm.
I grabbed raph's arm with a smile.

As i was being pulled into the portal to home i was suddenly aware of a deep impalement in my stomach...
Blood spilled from my throught as i looked down to see that the krang had implaled me with his mech tail before pulling out when my twin don said "GET AWAY FROM MY BROTHER!"

The krang was blasted away further but said that "If you are leaving now, i'll simply give you a barganing gift of death!"

That was what i heard before seeing my brothers for the last time..

Rise leo/leon: heh, i think i'm dying but that's alright..

Rise raph: NO LEO PLEASE DON'T TALK LIKE THAT! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DIE!

Rise leo/leon: raphie, i can't avoid it you know, i'm loosing a lot of blood and i feel as if i'm going to death's door. I'm finnally going to see gram gram again..

Rise mikey: LEO YOU FOOL WHY DID YOU DO THAT! DID YOU EVER THINK WHAT WE WOULD FEEL IF YOU LEFT US! NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU!

Rise don: mikey is right you know my twin..

Rise leo/leon: i'm sorry but this is it for me.. this is what anyone would have done right? I-no... we saved the world.. we save it together..
Remember what gram gram said to us?

Rise raph: *eyes widen with tears* anatawa hitorijani [you are not alone].

Rise leo/leon: right, it's what gram gram would have wanted..

Kitsune: as i was dying my last words was "take care of yourself when i'm gone will ya.."

Kitsune: when i died gram gram said i'm sorry leo but you can't die yet. That's what she said before everything moved so fast and i had reincarnated into another world that's not my own. Strange thing is i had no memory of who i was before.
But that's only the biggining of my story. The real one starts now in my new world.