chapter 2: new family

2k12 leo's pov: donnie picked up a huge energy spike and we'd thought it was kraang activity so we went to go investigate.

What we found was not kraang activity but it was where the huge energy spike came from.
The huge energy spike was coming from a..... turtle tot...? But it wasn't an ordinary turtle no-it was a mutant turtle tot.

[With the courage i had] "donnie status report! Do you know why the tot has an energy spike?"

Donnie: i don't know leo that's what i'm trying to figure out.
It's quite fasinating that a turtle tot can cayse such a huge energy spike.
Which by all means should not really be possible...

Raph: ENGLISH DONNIE!

Donnie: *deadpan* it means that where ever he came from, he has high potential hidden energy residing inside him.

Mikey: *Starstruck* AWW NO WAY! THAN THAT MEANS THAT THE LITTLE DUDE HAS POWERS!

kitsune/rise leo: *whimpers*

!!!!

I ask donnie what was wrong with the tot "Donnie what's wrong with him?"

Donnie: it seems that he's injured very badly and has a lot of mental scars especially the crack in the shell and plasterion. It also seems that he's unstable, we need to go back to the lair now so i can propertly treat him!

Raph: Wait Wait Wait! YOU ARE JUST HOING TO BRING A RANDOM STRANGER INTO OUR HOME!

raph i know that this is difficult but he is just a turtle tot and we can't just leave him here die.

Raph: fine! But don't expect me to be buddy buddy with the baby tot, i still don't trust it!

Mikey: CAN I NAME HIM LEO PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!!!!!!

Donnie: mikey since leo was tbe one to find the tot i believe that he should name the tot.

Mikey: hmmpt!

how about we name him once he's stable.

Mikey: alright leo lets go, i want yo get to know my soon to be nephew!

*sigh in fondness* alright lets go.