I finished the Clones panel redraw!!!

So I kind of forgot about the Sekido and Karaku art piece I said I was working on so I quickly finished up a day or two ago and now I'll show it to y'all!

I really liked how it turned out, but to be honest. I'm not sure just yet if I'm going to make one for Urogi and Aizetsu.
I'll decide to do something later, but yeah that's all for now with the clones, I guess.

(I'm also just surprised that so many people fell in love with the Hantengu clones so quickly although they were in the manga for years at this point... Maybe just because they looked better in the anime? Idk Tell me why you like them. I personally find them very fun to draw and it helps me to get better at drawing men... I also made a Karku fan art thing for the Karaku lovers so I might post that if I feel confident enough lol)

Btw if any of you are wondering yes I'll be updating Mutism soon. I've just taken a break and have been practicing anatomy for my art. I already have a plan/idea for the next volume too so yeah :)

(Small rant about mutism I guess. ⬆️)

I'll try to post more on this art book too if any of you want more or anything like that.

(I hope you have a great day/night! Bye-bye!)