Some of The Truth

Chapter 4

Some of the Truth

"Jessica what are you doing here ?!, Sorry I mean em explain you later " Angelica said desperately waking like a spring .

"Are you ok?" Jessica replied confused

Matthew gave a shocked look at both.

"Are you ok this is kind of awkward, please stop!" Jessica said

" You know something about this place right?" Matthew asked serious

"How did you..."

"You said like what are you doing here , kind of you know something right?" Matt

said rising an eyebrow

" Alright, you got me " Angelica said

*sigh*

Jessica gave a confused-shocked look

"Ok this is our native place it is full of magic of all types " Angelica told

"Magic?!" Jessica asked totally confused

"Yeah specially you , you are...

Angelica tried to explain but a windy rain came up with all the dark cloudy sky.

* Jessica's POV *

We couldn't even move the floor holded us like it was hardened concrete. Suddenly I realized it really was moving sand. The ashy cloud appeared again in front of us.

"No, It was true!?" Angelica whispered to herself enough for me to hear.

She knew what was happening. I know.

"Angelica , who is it ? " I asked between the wind blowing

" Explain later need you to take my hand. dont ask." Angelica said I while took her hand.

She told kind something weird to the ashy shadow that i couldn't understood.

From her hand a purple light came and shoot the shadow,but before the shadow disapeared and a paper fell from it. The storm disapeared too.

I ran quickly into the place where the note fell.

"Angelica, look at this. Do you know something?"

She came running and holded the note.

It said:

"I'll find all of you when I got all the power then i will come for you don't ever try to get on my way or the whole kingdom will suffer ,' causing many deaths all because of you"

"What does it means ?" Matt asked

"I will tell you the flash back for you to undetstand" Angelica said

*Flashback*

I was 10 years old and that day I was playing with my bff Jessica. We were playing hide and seek with her brother ,her daddy ,and her stepsis... I mean sister outside, in the water garden. I got hidding place below the mystic dolphin cascade . It was one of my favorite places in the whole castle.

The one who seeked was Jessica. I was wishing that she doesn't get to find me here.

I was wishing Jessica forget about this place now. The most seeker will have to clean the castle with a toothbrush and without magic. Her "sister" I can't say step I'm forbbiden to say or they will punish me on the castel for 2 years feeding the dragon's cage. Jessica's step mother is sooo mean. She only wanted the power of being the queen and I knew she killed her own older sister only for the power.

Her name is Veronica and her sister was Serena. I miss so much Aunt Serena, She was like my 2 mother. My mother died too because of Veronica. She is the most meannn person i have ever known. The only way....*cries a lot * . The Nature book of History Magic said that once someone maked suffer by being jealous of the real royal family the first daughter at 17 years old will have to take revenge and have justice on the place the black magic has taken.

I promised to Aunt Serena that i will helped Jessica if something happened.

I was really mad at Veronica but I am the only one who knew the real truth. That's why im living on the castle. Veronica doesn't wanted me to tell anyone and she had brainwashed with a powerfull spell Jessica's daddy.

If I told someone she will punish me to death . I couldn't do anything only wait. She couldn't brainwashed me because if she does the spell bounced on her because of my special magical habilities. I got the healing abilities. Jessica haven't get hers.

Im 2 years older than her. Her dad losted his powers and have being taken by Veronica. She soooo meannnn. I wanted to punch her right on her face with all my forces,she have hurted a lot my family ,freinds and kingdom. Aunt Serena left a gift for Jessica in her 17 birthday. There were differnt gifts to make her belive and found her powers if she forget.

Back to the game, she is near. Feel someones breathing...

*End of flashback*

"So you think is Veronica" Matt said

"Not only her " I said

-----------------------------------

Some of the truth is revealed now...

Wish you are enjoying the story :)

Pleaseeeeee voteee, Fannnnn,and commment

♡you guys.

Thanks for who are reading and enjoying.<3♡♡