Origins: Part 1

Mystery voice: Many centuries ago, man of jewels with extraordinary powers were created. These were the miraculous. Throughout history heroes have used these jewels for the good of the human race. Three of these miraculous are the most powerfulest ones of all. The earrings of the ladybug with the power of creation, the bracelet of the wolf with the power of destiny and nature, and the ring of the black cat which grants the power of destruction. According to Legend, to whom controls all three jewels will achieve absolute power.

(3rd person pov)

???: I want that absolute power, Nooroo. I must have those miraculous.

A shadow figure who is a man says with serious tone, telling a small little floating creature. His name was Nooroo, and he's one of the Moth miraculouses.

Nooroo: But nobody knows where they are.

???: But I found you though, my little Nooroo. You're miraculous remind me of what it powers again.

Nooroo: The moth brooch allows you to give someone a superpower and to making them your follower.

Nooroo explained.

???: And when it comes to learning superheroes what can be better than creating super villains?

The shadowy man says in question.

Nooroo: But master, the miraculous aren't meant for evil purposes.

He said in a concerned voice.

???: I must have this absolute power. Your miraculous is in my control. I am your master now! And you must obey me!

The shadow man says to Nooroo, in a high Stern tone of voice.

Nooroo: Yes master.

He said in defeat.

The shadowy man places the moth brooch on his chest.

???: Nooroo, dark wings, rise.

He said, making Nooroo being pulled into the brooch. The man transforms into a supervillain.

???: From this day on, I shall be known as......Hawk Moth.

He laughs evilly in his evil layer that has a window beaming in light.

(Meanwhile elsewhere)

An old man was in the middle of meditating, another small spirit that looked like turtle that looked just like Nooroo goes to the old man.

Wayzz: Master, The Moth miraculous, I felt it's aura.

Old man: I thought it was lost forever?

Wayzz: But master, it's a negative aura. I fear that it's gotten in the hands of a dark power.

Old man: We must find Nooroo and his Miraculous. If it has got into the wrong hands there is no telling what evil will come upon the world!

The old man raises his fist up as there was a bracelet on his wrist.

Old man: Time to transform, Wayzz.....

He does some weird looking moves until there was a cracking sound. It was his back.

Wayzz: Please master, be reasonable, you are....

Old man: Still young, I'm only 186. But your right, Wayzz. I can no longer do it alone. We'll need some help.

The old man walks over to a record player. He presses the eyes of two dragons that were on the record players and then a keypad appears. He presses the buttons to make some sort of code. When he gets it correctly, the record player transform bringing up some sort of box.