Origins: Pt 2

Previously on Miraculous: Adventures of Ladybug, Cat Noir and Silver Fang......

(3rd person pov)

Just a day ago, 3 kids have been chosen to be superhero's of Paris. A girl named Marietta and boys 2 named (Y/N) and Adrien. Each one of them has been chosen to wield a special jewelry called a miraculous which grants them unique superpowers. When they first encountered their first super villain named StoneHeart, they took him down and turn them back to the normal but did not stop the dark butterfly called an Akuma. Now the Akuma has multipled and made lots of people of Paris into Stone warriors status. Ladybug or know as Marietta, feels guilty that she did not capture the akuma when she had the chance. And now, more problems have been made. She takes off her miraculous and gives up leaving Adrien and (Y/N) in the dark. Will chaos rain across Paris or will the new Trio of heroes save the day.

(Marinette Pov)

I was downstairs with my dad in the kitchen watching the new.

New reporter: The stone warriors are scattered across Paris. For now they're showing no sign of movement. Please have cornered off the areas.

(The news changes to the Mayor)

Mayor Bourgeois: We won't stop until we get these people back to there normal selves. But for now we're not making any headway.

He said with the microphones at his podium telling the news.

(Changes back to the news reporter)

New reporter: Paris is relying on our guardian angels Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Silver Fang to save us all. Our lives depend on them.

I felt so shocked when the news reporter said that from the TV. Dad noticed me and comforts me.

Dad: Listen, I know how upsetting and scary this is but don't worry sweetie. We got three superheroes looking out for Paris. And the best way to do that is to show them, we're not scared because we trust them.

He says he's trying to come for me but I still feel bad.

Marinette: But what if Ladybug fails?

I said in a sad tone.

Dad: Then I'd come and save you. Super Baker to the rescue.

Dad said as he comforted me as he grabbed a 🥖 and used it as a sword. I giggled of how funny dad was being as I started to feel better.

Marinette: Thanks Super dad.

I said as I kissed him and went up to my room. As I got to my room I grabbed my bag and noticed that my drawer where I put my miraculous. I opened the drawer and took the box and placed it in my bag. I then head off to school.

(Your pov)

It was the next morning as I turned on my TV to see the news. It talked about some of the people who got turned into stone warriors but didn't move.

(Y/N): I can't believe it. Those people have been turned to stone warriors.

I said. Fang then flys over to me and try and comfort me.

Fang: Look, I know everything seems like this but don't worry we'll save them.

He says to me with a reassuring smile.
I then start to feel better but I had second thoughts.

(Y/N): You're right Fang! I should think positive, not negative. But I'm kind of worried about Ladybug. The other day, she had trouble with being a super hero and feels like she probably blames herself from failing to stop the akuma from multiplying.