𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

Her hand instinctively moved to her sore throat. Glancing at her reflection in the vanity table mirror adjacent to the left wall, she walked over. She pursed her lips upon discovering an unsightly appearance.

Her disheveled dark hair and her juicy breasts peeking through a torn white dress greeted her troubled gaze.

Hands trembling with a mix of anger and fear, she opened the drawer of the vanity table.

All her belongings were still there – her elegant hairbrush, expensive makeup, diamond jewelry, and other accessories that Vladimir had gifted her. Tearfully, she concealed the jewelry given to her by her other lover. She fixed her hair with the brush. Afterward, she stared at her hands, clenching them tightly to stop the tremors.

She sighed, gazing up at the ceiling, then met her own eyes again in the mirror.

"God, bless this hot mess," she muttered to herself.

She discarded her tattered clothes and changed into one of her nightgown lingerie pieces from the dresser.

Everything she owned remained, evoking a sense of familiarity and ownership. However, her relationship with Vladimir never truly provided the security she needed. That's why she sought for it elsewhere.

It had been almost a year since she left to be with someone else – a friend. A different lover. But it also feels like she just left this place yesterday. Or at least this room did. It still appeared the same way she has last seen it. It still smelled the same.

She picked up the tossed nightstand on the floor and put it back to where it originally was. She also put the poor lamp who got caught in Vladimir's wrath back on top of it. Dumako ang mata niya sa framed photo sa kabilang nightstand. It's a photo of her and Vladimir from their wedding. Her arms were wrapped around his waist in that photo while he held her jaw and kissed her. The beautiful memory made her bite her lower lip. It reminded her of how he gently and sweetly touched her. How he lovingly claimed her to be his wife on that day. Everything was so perfect. Yet, it all turned out to this

To her cheating on him. 

To him being violent to her.

She cut off all her communications with him when she left, ignoring all the old man's calls and messages on her phone number and all her social media accounts. Guilt from her actions occasionally crept in. But she strongly believed that she was entitled to pursue her happiness. She was unhappy with him.

She yearned for satisfaction and she got that from a friend who then became a special friend.

Eventually, that special friend became a boyfriend.

She was too wrapped in the joy of their hot and wet romance. Too busy getting her brains fucked out by him to give a shit about her husband.

Their connection was so great and all the days she spent together with him as lovers were full of love and laughter. It was simply amazing. But that happiness seems to be short-lived now that she's back here. Hindi niya inaasahan na kailangan na niya agad harapin ang reyalidad na nakatali na siya sa ibang tao. At hindi sa kung sino lang na lalaki. Sa isang Ivanov.