𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

In the gritty heart of Novogradsk, where secrets played out in the shadows, a prominent figure in the Russian underworld skillfully navigated the intricate network of criminal enterprises.

Vladimir Ivanov, a key player in the local crime syndicate, managed the day-to-day operations—handling business matters, ensuring his associates remained in line, and wielding influence that commanded the town's compliance. It was his routine until an unforeseen turn of events disrupted his world.

Vladimir's reputation as a tough guy took a hit when he found out his wife, Domina, was messing around with someone else. 

The kind of news that doesn't just sting; it burns. 

Now, he's not just dealing with the usual crime drama, but also with the fact that everyone in town knows Domina cheated on the big, bad Ivanov.

It's a mess that's got him seeing red and thinking about payback. Once the one who ran the town, he now feels like the subject of a town-wide joke.

He should have recognized the growing connection between Lucio and Domina earlier. The deep closeness they shared was something Vladimir had chosen to overlook until she actually abandoned him. 

He has been looking for her for a long time, and he's eager for their confrontation. Pero sa kabila ng kakulangan ng pasensya ay may trabaho pa siyang kailangang gawin kaya iniwan muna niya ang babae sa kanilang tahanan. Mahigpit niyang pinabantayan ito sa mga tauhan niya na huwag itong hayaang makatakas dahil kapag nagkataon ay malilintikan din ang mga ito sa kanya.

He took a brief moment to meet with his brother Viktor in a warehouse they owned in Sabel'naya, a town in Novogradsk, to assist him in a major firearms deal with the private military of a corrupt politician in Rostovia.

Sleek black cars pulled up precisely on time, delivering Senator Valeria Voltov and her private army. Their arrival was nothing short of impeccable, a display of power that matched the elegance of the vehicles.

Pleasantries were exchanged in the dimly lit warehouse. However, Vladimir struggled to focus. Thoughts of Domina entangled with that fucker, Lucio, continued to painfully sear through his mind.

Viktor, meanwhile, displayed an array of weaponry on the table, ensuring the private military was satisfied with the selection. 

The negotiations were direct. Quantities, specifications, and financials were quickly settled.

Senator Voltov spoke with authority, "Our city needs the best. I trust this collaboration will be mutually beneficial."

This is why he couldn't afford to just leave this to his brother and their men. This alliance, forged through the transaction, was precisely what Vladimir sought. Powerful friends who could enhance his influence and position.

He nodded in agreement, "You're getting the best, Senator. Our guns will ensure the protection you seek."