The Wolf Inside Me

IW-InnerWolf
KT-Kim Taehyung

⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎

"Stay away from me!!" A man pushed Taehyung's body until he fell into the river.

The man didn't intend to drop Taehyung into a deep river with a swift current behind him, he only intended to ask Taehyung to leave, because he was very scared.

Yes, he is an Omega who is being courted by a handsome Alpha named Kim Taehyung. During his life, Taehyung was indeed known as one of the most handsome Alphas who had an alluring aura, but unfortunately, not all Omegas were attracted by his coy attitude.

Not only that, Taehyung also never found his mate, his inner wolf always kept his mouth shut and was never interested in the Omegas in their world.

His body was drifting and stranded somewhere, he felt someone touching his body, and occasionally shaking his body as if telling him to wake up.

Slowly his eyes opened and he could see a dark sky with stars scattered there, very beautiful, but in his world, there were no stars.

"Wake up you idiots! You should know that we're not at home," 💭 IW

"What?" 💭 KT

"Hey, are you okay?" A male voice sounded beside him and when Taehyung turned towards him, he could see a beautiful face against the moonlight in the background.

"Oh I'm dead," Taehyung muttered.

"What? Hey, are you okay?" A man helped Taehyung to sit up and his face became clearer and made Taehyung freeze.

"Wow, did you see that? He is so beautiful," 💭IW

"Yeah, I know," 💭 KT

"Did you hurt or something?" the man said.

"Ohh no, but... where am I? Is this heaven?" Taehyung said and the man laughed in front of Taehyung, making Taehyung amazed with his beautiful smile.

"I think you hit your head on something, we are still in Seoul," The man said.

"Seoul? Where's that?" 💭 KT

"I dunno, heaven?" 💭 IW

"I'm sorry but, what is Seoul?" Taehyung said.

"Are you serious? Oh god, come on I'll take you to the hospital," The man grabbed Taehyung's hand and made Taehyung blush.

"Oh come on Tae, you're scared of needles, and he'll take you to the hospital," 💭IW

"I don't care, he's holding me," 💭 KT

"Aish," 💭 IW

"Come on," Taehyung said and he followed the man with his body soaking wet.

⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎

Inside the car, Taehyung kept watching the man beside him who was focused on driving. His smile didn't disappear from his face either.

"Why do you keep looking at me? Is there something on my face?" The man glanced at Taehyung and made him smile.

"You are so beautiful," Taehyung said.

"Oh, really Tae? No wonder why so many omegas kick you," 💭IW