How It Started

A thanks to ZionCole9 for the idea. If any of the other Sins in Helluva boss show up I'll do an AU for all of them. I'm sorry for my other awesome readers who give me requests but I've either never heard of the show or movie you've asked me to do and I don't have netflix. Anyway hope you enjoy another one of of Harmony's AU stories.

Hestia has just heard that her niece has given birth and was going to go see her. However she overheard her sister Demeter arguing instead of congratulating Persephone and shedding tears of joy about being a grandmother.

"SHE'S A MONSTER TOO!!" Demeter screamed.
"I'm sure she didn't mean it, it's not her fault she's on fire." Persephone defended her daughter.
"You're right, it's not her fault, it's her fathers, he passed down his evil to her." Demeter growled.

Hestia stayed out of sight as Demeter stomped out of the room, Hestia could hear Persephone sobbing in the other room. As much as she wanted to comfort her niece she knew Demeter was up to no good and followed her.

"Yes, I need your help to get rid of her."

Hestia peeked out to see Demeter was talking to the witch Hecate.

"You want to get rid of your own granddaughter?" Hecate asked a little surprised.

"She's Hades baby."

Hecate's eyes widened her eyes more surprised but a smile slowly appeared on her face. "This is perfect."

"So you can get rid of her?"

"I'll do better, you want revenge on Hades right?" Hecate asked.

"Of course."

"Well how about I take away the child's powers and we use her as leverage? Hades would have to choose, his child or his home."

"He's never going to give up the Underworld for someone even his own baby."

"You'd be surprised, lets do this."

"Where do we start?"

Hestia backed up in fear. How could her own sister be so cruel? She knew what she had to do. She hurried back to Olympus, at first she wanted to warn Persephone about her own mother's evil plan but Persephone was out cold, too tired from giving birth. Hestia saw the small carriage next to her and saw the child for the first time. To her surprise the child's head did have blue fire for hair, it was Hades child. Hestia was going to wake Persephone at first but decided against it. Persephone was always under her mother's thumb and never once stood up for herself. Out of protective instinct Hestia grabbed the child and ran.

Hestia keeps an underground kitchen and sobbed as she hugged the child close to her. This child was now all she had left of her favorite brother. Hestia was the only one who stood up for Hades from their siblings bullying and thought banishing him to the isle of the lost was unfair. She didn't know what to do. Did her brother even know he was now a father? Why wasn't he let out to at least see the birth? She knew Hades and Persephone were married for just a short while so she figured he didn't even know himself. Even though this child was all she had left of Hades she knew she couldn't raise her but it's not like she will be allowed to just drop her off to her father. She managed to think through all her sobbing but then got an idea. She knew someone who loves children, who is sweet in literally every way and would take great care of the child.

Hestia took a trip to the gluttony ring in Hell where the Queen Bee was cleaning up another party she just had. Ok so Beezle was a party animal, literally, but Hestia knows she will settle down if she must.

"Bee." Hestia got her attention.

"Hestia! My favorite baker. Did I order another cake?"

"No dear, I came to ask you a huge favor."

"Oh let me guess, you're throwing your own party!" Bee grinned. "That a girl!"

"No." Hestia sobbed again.

Bee's smile dropped as she flew over to hug her friend. "Sweet tea, what's wrong? Is it your brother again?"

"My sister wants to use or worse, kill our brother's child."

"WHAT?!" Bee went into a rage and turned into her full demon form. "God or not I'll fuck her up."

Hestia then walked over to where she set the child and held her. "I took her."

Bee calmed down and turned back to normal and looked at her. "OMG!" Bee gushed getting stars in her eyes. "You're gonna be a mom?"

"No, there is no way I can raise her and I can't hide her from my family forever. I'm sorry Bee, I know this is too much to ask but could you maybe keep her or at least know someone who will?"

Bee's eyes widened in surprise. "You mean it?"

"I trust you, even though you do throw wild parties you are responsible and the most loving woman I know."

Bee squealed with joy as she took the child. "My own daughter!"

Hestia sighed relieved. "So it's a yes?"

"It's a HELL YES!!"