Audrey

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ : ̗̀➛ . . . . .

.

.

.

.ೃ*: An introduction to our main character ... .ೃ*:

The successful fashion designer and model, Audrianna Collins, was born May 27, 1980, into a well off family that had luxuries that were to die for

The successful fashion designer and model, Audrianna Collins, was born May 27, 1980, into a well off family that had luxuries that were to die for. From the moment Audrey learned to talk, she had shown interest in all things art, especially fashion. She loved watching fashion shows on tv and would try to re create those same fashion pieces with her own clothes.

When Audrey was only 10 years old she learned how to design clothing from watching tutorials online, and taking off inspiration from  famous pieces that were made years ago, that are still respected to this day.

By the time Audrey was in high school she had learnt all kinds of ways to design clothing and sometimes made little pieces for her friends as gifts on their birthdays, but despite having that talent, she didn't pursue it as a career until after high school.

Audrey went to a Catholic high school, with her best friend Elizabeth Cardoso. The two girls had been friends since they were in diapers, through both their families having connections to one another. In fact, Lizzy's family helped Audrey boost her career, getting to where she is today. In a recent interview, Audrey gushes about how grateful she is to the family for helping her accomplish her dreams, "I wasn't on my own though, Lizzy's family helped me a lot during that time, especially with my career, and to this day I don't know where I would be without them and am truly grateful for them."

In the year 1999 after Audrey had gotten a good amount of popularity, she had made a design for former actress, now social media influencer, Pamela Garcia. Ever since that day there was never a time where they wouldn't be spotted together, According to both Pamela and Audrey, they had become inseparable after their meeting, they were  "best of friends" until paparazzi had caught them kissing in a car, in a nearby beach when it was dark. The pair faced extreme back lash after the news broke out, Pamela was losing popularity rapidly and Audrey's designs were no longer selling. Eventually it was announced that the pair had split on December 19, that same year. It wasn't long after the public forgot about the whole incident and their careers got back on track.

The following year after the controversy, Audrey had started taking a different approach in her career, she had a clothing brand, and had models design her clothing, herself included. Within a short time frame, Audrey had been scouted to model for a magazine containing new fashion ideas/trends. The magazine was released November 3rd, 2000 and it was successful in growing popularity, due to this, Audrey had continued to get scouted to model for fashion designers. Her modeling career attracted more people to find her clothing site, and within days her designs started to sell out more than ever, as well as the designs she had modeled for her company. Audrey's career was skyrocketing and she had made a good deal of money. Audrey currently lives in a expensive penthouse, with her best friend Lizzy, who has taken up a career as a singer songwriter.

.

.

.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:: ̗̀ . . .

.

.

.

OKAY WE GOT THIS OUT OF THE WAY... now we can get to the actual story.

I hope you guys enjoyed getting to know our main better and hopefully the next chapter after this is a success !! Thank you for reading and see you next chapter !!

- MissLena