Cinderella

"There's something about you I just haven't been able to shake off since the moment we locked eyes, that look you gave me.. the eyes said it all."

....."what did they say?"

"Why don't you tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"Tell me what you wanted that day, tell me what you want right now."

╭──╯ . . . . .

. . . . . ──

.

.

.

�� *♡+:。.。

.

.

.

·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·

.·:*¨¨* ≈≈ *¨¨*:·.Cinderella .·:*¨¨* ≈≈ *¨¨*:·.

The moment Audrey locked eyes with the beautiful girl across from her, she knew she had to have her, and that's exactly what she would get. There was something that drove her to continue to pursue the girl, but of course she wouldn't be too upfront about it. She pretended to act innocent, as if she was clueless about what she was doing.. that of course is what kept the girl coming back each time wasn't it? But was that really it..?

・❥・

Audrianna Collins comes from a old fashioned family who believed that acting adequately meant always suppressing one's emotions, faking a smile and pretending to be happy, sweet, delicate, and most of all, being pure. Being "pure" to them meant not having an opinion or a voice, being controlled, a housewife. Continuously putting their feelings and ambitions aside to make others happy instead of theirselves. Being pure to them meant speaking a certain way, acting a certain way, dressing a certain way, etc. Audrey always had a craving for independence, her whole life she was under the control of her family. If she made the slightest mistake, if she wasn't always "perfect" the family neglected her. Audrey craved nothing more than to let go of that facade she had on her whole life.. but unfortunately she still felt she was stuck on those beliefs she had growing up, in the public she would still subconsciously put up that act, as if it was almost automatic. She didn't really know who she was without that personality of hers... that was until she met Veronica Gomez, the woman who would turn her world upside down without a clue.

.·:*¨¨* ≈≈ *¨¨*:·. : ̗̀ .   .   .   .   .

.