niko omilana- brothers best friend

backstory:
you are aj's sister and you live 5 mins away from his and niko's house which you visit all the time, you are close with niko but you both don't know that you like each other.

story:
it's 1pm and you're watching dance moms on tv (i'm watching that rn 😂) and then your phone pings. i check my phone to see a message from niko it read:

                                                                   nikoo 🤯

niko- ynnnnnnn can you come over plssss

you- nikooooooo why are you okay?

niko- yeah i'm fine i just wanna see you

you- aww okayy i'll be like 2 hours tho 😭

niko- what why?

you- i really wanna finish this thing i'm watching i'm sorryyy

niko- wow so you'd rather watch something on tv than be with me? i see how it is 😒
you- maybe, but fine i'll come over now 😕

niko- don't make me feel bad 😤 and can't we just watch it together?

you- you should feel bad and it would be weird if you watched kids dancing and a woman shouting at them 🤩

niko- oh. yeah you can watch that by yourself. soooooo are you coming or not 😤

you- i'm literally walking to my car i could go back tho 🤭

niko- if you do i'll cry 😕

you- well we wouldn't want that to happen do we 🥺

niko- you know what does make me cry tho? aj's breath 😉

you- fr i had to live with it everyday ❤️

niko- a red heart is weird to use with the message you sent 🤨

you- oh i didn't mean that

niko- so you don't love me? ☹️

you- do you want me to crash or what nikolas?

niko- no no ill stop messaging now, but you didn't deny it 😉

i pulled into the driveway and as i was about knocked on the door it quickly opened. of course it was niko. he looked at me with a huge smile on his face and said "ynnnnnn"  while hugging me. i hug back and say "nikoooo" we go into the living room and we both sit down. niko says " i missed you, you know?" "aw i missed you too but we literally saw each other 2 days ago" "yeahh but still aj's boring" he said loudly.

"HEY I HEARD THAT NIKO" shouted aj from the other room. we both laughed. we talked for a few hours until niko got up and went to the kitchen to grab his phone. "yn it's getting dark you should stay here for the night" "i would like to niko but i haven't got anything with me" you say looking out the window. as niko walks back to the sofa he says "yn you're acting like you don't live 5 minutes away"  "i have an idea, let's both walk to my house and i'll get my stuff" "that's a great idea yn"

you both put your shoes on and walked out of the house, it was warm but windy, your hair blew in the breeze gently. you turn to look at niko and say "tag" and start running. "hey that's not fair i wasn't ready " niko shouted but started running  after you. you run around a corner and look behind to see how far away he is but as your head turns you notice he wasn't there. you stop running and go back you look around the corner and see nothing. it was getting even more darker at this point and you were confused where niko was. you shout "NIKO WHERE ARE YOU?" but he doesn't reply. where could he be? suddenly, you hear rustling in the bush you thought it was a squirrel or something. you look down. but then you hear footsteps running towards you.

they pull you into a massive hug and move you side to side. you look up and see niko's beautiful face. "ynnn i'm really sorry i thought it'd be funny" he says looking down at you. you look at him annoyed and didn't hug back. "hey hey i'm sorry okay? you just stare at him annoyed. "i love you yn you're so funny." he says laughing. as soon as you hear those words you look at him and smile then you look down quickly so he doesn't see that you smiled. "oii i saw that beautiful smile of yours don't hide it yn" he says while lifting your chin. " i love you too nikolas" "you're so cute man" you both start walking again and you go into your house. once you have your stuff you both start walking back to the house. niko opens the door to find aj standing there looking worried.

"where have you two been it's 11pm and you both just left?" aj said annoyed. "sorry ajjjj we went to mine to get my stuff" you give him a hug. you and niko both head upstairs his room.

tell me if you guys want a part 2 to this 😍