aj or niko?

backstory:
you and niko weren't dating but you were both almost (idk how to put it lol)

story:
you were invited to go to the beta squad house as they were filming a mukbang and a slip and slide video today, which they all wanted you to be in. you got ready and got dressed into something like this:

this is the first pic i saw sorry if you don't like it 😭

you also brought some extra clothes for the slip and slide just in case.

you arrived at the house and knocked on the door. george opened the door, "hello yn" he said welcoming you in. "hey george" you say smiling walking in, you looked around the room to find everyone. "everyone's in the kitchen" he said closing the door. "okay thanks" you say as you walk to the kitchen. "YNNNNNN" aj shouts making the boys turn around. "ajjjjjjjjjj" you say laughing. you look at niko finally happy to see him, but he stares down at his phone. everyone else awkwardly looks at niko and then to you. did i do something wrong?

you greet everyone and lastly go up to niko, sitting at the island. "hi niko" you say looking down at him. he doesn't respond. you tap his shoulder and he slightly turns to look at you. "what do you want?" he says looking back at his phone. "not even a hello?" you say walking over to aj and sitting next to him. "what's wrong with him?" you ask. "uh i'm not sure, but don't worry about it i think he's having a bad day". aj assures me. "oh ok" you say upset. i was really excited to niko and this is how he treats me.

we all start the mukbang and i see niko sit down on the sofa to the right. obviously i didn't want to sit next to him, well i did but not after what he said. so i sat on the opposite sofa on the end. all the boys come in and aj sits next to me. "yn are you alright?" he whispers. "yeah i'm fine" i say looking at niko. he was zoned out, i wonder what he was thinking about.

throughout the video i felt niko looking at me a couple times, but other than that nothing happened. even when they mentioned my name he didn't look up. i was hoping to speak to him after filming but i didn't know when to talk to him. i didn't have the courage to.

now it was time to film the slip and slide video, i was excited. it was a massive bouncy castle attached to a obstacle course slip and slide thing in their garden. i needed to get changed into my plain black t shirt and leggings before we started filming. "aj i'm gonna get changed in your room okay?" i shout. "okay" he shouted back. i run up to his room quickly and i close the door. as i take my top off someone bursts through the door. "a-". "AHHH" i screamed. "oh shit sorry" niko said quickly closing the door. wtf just happened. i hear someone running up the stairs. "yn are you alright?" aj shouts from outside the door. "niko just walked in on me almost naked". i say quietly in case he's still here. "ohh shit, hurry up so you can tell me what exactly happened?" he said.

you tell aj what happens and he's shocked, you both walk downstairs and go into the garden. (time skip) you all film the video and aj is the winner.

everyone sits on the sofa to watch a movie and whilst watching you get bored. "this movies so boring" you whine. "yn shush" chunkz says looking at the tv. nikos phone keeps going off constantly and everyone gets annoyed. "niko who are you messaging?" sharky asks getting up and grabbing his phone. "oi man give my phone back"niko says angrily. everyone looks at sharky as he gasps. "oh my god" he says shocked. "who is it?" kenny asks. "the name says my wife with a ring emoji" sharky says as my heart drops. wtf no wonder niko has been ignoring me, i can't believe he's basically cheating on me even though we aren't dating but he still lead me on. everyone is shocked and looks at me with forgiveness. i hold back my tears but i wanna get out to not show i care, and if i leave everyone will know why. "so that's why you've been ignoring me?" i shout to niko. he dosent respond. "you're such a dickhead for leading me on when you're secretly dating someone thanks for that" i say getting up.

i bump into aj as he comes out of the bathroom. "ah sorry aj" i say fake smiling. "it's fine, wait were you leaving?" he asks. "no i was just tryna find you". i lie, i did wanna leave but i didn't want to act like a pussy. "oh okay what's up?" he asks. " i was wondering if you wanted to go on the bouncy castle again im bored?" i ask. "yessss let's gooo" he says running. "last one there has smelly breath" he laughs. "heyy that's not fair" i say running after him. i hold him back and carry on running until i got to the bouncy castle and i screamed, "you have smelly breath" i laugh. "heyy you cheateddd" he says laughing.

i can't finish this rn but i wanna post something so tell me if y'all are interested and i'll defo do a part 2!!!