Chapter six

"He doesn't even talk to me now, except that day when he congratulated me, he was happy when I told that I like someone, that really shows that he doesn't have feeling for me Hyunjin, he didn't even know I like him... It was him who I was talking about, but now I think I Should Give up" Minho told, and the last sentence hardly escaped from his mouth.

Hyunjin doesn't know what to do. He just hugged the guy and comforted him. "It's okay, hyung, you just need to hold on."

A few minutes later, hyunjin decided to let minho rest . They went back to their dorm, and hyunjin was confused about why Felix didn't come back to the practiced room, Did he leavr already.

"Jisung, stop crying, it's okay," Felix consoles at the crying jisung.
It's been half an hour, jisung sobbed.

"Hey ji-...hey, what's wrong?" hyunjin entered but found sobbing jisung ," he worriedly asked Felix "Baby what happened to him?"

"Nothing , he had a bad dream again. I guess he was sleeping," told Felix.

"wh'where is Minho hyung?" asked felix."He is in his room, and he is tired, " hyunjin told, and Felix nodded.

"Hyunjin"

"Yes, Lix."

"If JYP found out about our relationship, will we be kicked out of the group?" asked Felix snuggle around hyunjin , jisung is asleep already.

"Why you suddenly asked this lix?" hyunjin, look at Felix , who has a bad impression, sad impression.

"I don't wanna leave you," said Felix, hugging hyunjin silently crying.

"No, you are not gonna leave me, and I won't either," hyunjin said hugged Felix tighter.

"Promise?"

"Promise,,now let's sleep."

Both of them go to sleep.

"Hi, morning everyone," greeted seungmin to everyone in the dining table, having breakfast.

"Morning puppy"greeted changbin.

"Don't call me that,"

"Hey Jisung, you alright?" asked chan.

"Yes, hyung," replied jisung, giving a smile.

Before, when jisung woke up, he found himself on hyunjin's bed "Oh I slept here again," he told himself. "Minho must be sleeping alone again his thought said.

He got up and washed his face, brushed his teeth, and walked to where everyone was.

And he saw minho sitting with the other members. He smiled and sat there too but was not close to minho.He kept on glancing at Minho every second until chan called him out.

"Y-yes hyung I'm good,"

"Great."

Minho spared a quick glance and quickly looked away when jisung looked again at him.

'Minho control your feelings,' minho reminded himself.

Minho again tried to ignored jisung so that he won't fall for him harder.But Jisung started to talk and interact with him more, still minho ignores him not that he don't like he is happy that jisung tried to be close with him again but he can't reciprocate. His feelings will hurt.

"Hyunjin, can you go call minho?" said chan, working on his laptop.

Jisung, look at chan, then hyunjin. "I'll go," said jisung. "Uh-ohkay sure,"

"Can I come in?" asked jisung as he was standing on the doorway asking permission from minho who was on bed scrolling his phone, Minho looked up and nodded."You didn't have to asked "