chapter ten

Minho wakes up first, he straighten his posture, stretching his two arms. He turned to his side, seeing a squirrel still sleeping, he smiled at him. He turned his whole body to jisung, placing his hand on each side of jisung. He bends down into jisung's ear.

"Wake up," he whispered, not to forget his voice was hoarse as he just woke up. His morning deep voice woke jisung up, jisung's eyes looked up at him. For a second, he was staring into minho's eyes, wondering what was going on right now.

Slowly ,the deep voice he just heard make him realised, "Good Morning baby" minho greeted , jisung was praying so minho won't noticed his red cheeks,but how could minho not noticed it when their faces were not so far from each other.

Minho smirked as he knew, jisung nodded his head aggressively when he saw a smirk on minho's face.
Minho chuckles, "You are so cute" minho said as he pinch jisung's nose.jisung swear he would die if he heard that fucking deep voice once again.

"I'm not," he said, removing minho's finger shyly.
Minho teasing leaned in closer,making suspicious eye contact with jisung,which made his eyes widen.
He was waiting for the kiss also at the same time he was too shy and flustered to actually let minho kiss him.

"Hyung," he said, pushing minho softly, he can feel his red cheek is getting hotter when minho smile at him knowing that jisung was literally blushing.

"What?" Minho uttered, staring at jisung, "I'm hungry" he said, as he trying to get off from the bed.
Minho grabbed his wrist, "I'm hungry too" he said (U knaur what he means).

"Yeah, that's right" jisung said, "Let's go fresh up first" he added shifting from the bed , to go to the bathroom.
But minho pull him by his wrist, making jisung drop about him halfly.

"My breakfast is here" he said whispering in jisung's ear, fucking gosh, jisung internally scream. He was flustered again.Jisung didn't know how to respond to that statement.

Minho slightly chuckles at the silentness,"I'm just kidding" he said, jisung slowly looked into his eyes.
"Stop teasing me" he said,"I wasn't,"

"You are" jisung told, "Yeah okay, now" minho said.
"Now?" Jisung asked confused.

"Where's my morning kiss?" Minho muttered. Jisung shyly smile,looking away from minho's eye contact.
"Huh?" Minho said grabbing jisung's chin(that's sound harsh but not) jisung slowly closed his eyes, what was he thinking? Minho immediately captured jisung's lip.
Jisung was still closing his eyes. Minho traveled his hand to jisung's waist, holding it tightly. Didn't expect the morning kiss would get Spicer.

Minho slowly carried jisung's body and position him on top of him comfortably. Jisung's hand was on minho's jawline while minho's hand was traveling under jisung's back. Just then the door open revealing......

"Hey jisung i-" Felix immediately cut himself surprised from what he just witnessed,"i--sorry" he immediately left.

It was already almost half of the day, so who would thought they would be still on their bed making out since last night and morning, right? Felix was embarrassed.

Minho and jisung was still looking at the direction, jisung embarresedly buried his face in minho crook.
Minho chuckles, "are you embarrassed?" He asked, "obviously" jiusng muttered.

"It's fine, don't worry" he told, "oh gosh, why was the door open?"jisung uttered. "Probably to get caught, and it did" minho told.

Jisung hit minho's shoulder softly. He was still above him,omoo. "But if felix didn't interrupted, I would have lose control" minho said, the courage this man has🙂.

"Don't say stuff like that!" Jisung scolded him hitting him again, "Ouch" minho groan, "okay okay".

Few minutes later, both came to the living hall.
Jeongin saw them first and greeted them "Good afternoon hyung" grining.