Mean boyfriend. Y.Itadori (eng)

fem!reder
Note: smut, family dinner, under the table, secretly, established relationship, foot job, age difference,

Bourbonsweet: feel free to send requests. ♡

⋆viviettezheart ® ★

⋆viviettezheart ® ★

Pov.
Itadori were invited from your family to a dinner. You didn't say anything to it. You didn't care actually, your family loves itadori and he loves your family too. Your parents think he is to innocent but he is the whole opposite. Infront of them he acts like the sweetest boy,asks your mom if she needs help. Talks with your dad over everything but once they turn they backs the sweet act drops. He fucks you 'til you are a sobbing mess but he still then doesn't stop. He also fucks you in your parents bedroom when they are out.

You were sitting in the livingroom on the couch while your mom prepared the dinner on the table. The door ball rang. You rushed to it and when you opened it there was your mean sweet older boyfriend.

Your parents don't know he is much older than you but they don't have to know.

"Babe" you smiled as you hugged him. He walked inside, greeting your mom with a hug and your dad with a hand slap since they knew each other more know. They are almost best friends.

You all sat down and you and Itadori sat across from each other. Itadori was right now talking to your dad until he felt a foot caressing his leg. He looked up and saw you looking at him with your tongue poking your inner cheek. He grinned. You grinned too. Your angelic parents had no ideas what was going on under the table. You foot stroked his leg up and down until it reached his crotch. Itadori looked at you again but you were to busy on your phone. Your mom joined the conversation between your dad and yuji. Your foot rubbed itself against his crotch making him go hard inside his black pants. Yujis hand went under the table and hold your foot still but you managed to escape his grabs, rubbing your foot on his dick outside his pants again. He got even harder. A wet stain started to form on his dark pants. You rubbed your foot even harder and faster. Itadori blushed a bit but they didn't noticed it. Thank god he thought.

"Lets go upstairs" you said to Itadori and he nodded. You both went upstairs after helping your parents put away the dishes. When you got upstairs. He locked the door and pushed you against it. His hand instantly went to your neck. The touch went immediately to your cunt. Making your panties completely soaked. "You fucking brat, you almost made me cum infront of your parents in my pants". He whispered into your ear. You only whimper to the lose oxygen. Yuji let go of your thoat. Itadori sat himself down on your comfortable bed. You kneeled infront of him. Unbuckling his belt and opening his pants while starting into his beautiful eyes.

"O-Ohhh fuckk y-yes yes" you whined loudly as he slammed over and over harshly into your pussy. Your parents could hear you from downstairs but they didn't do anything and just continued watching tv. Turning up the volume.

"Huh? You like that?" He teased you as he reached around, playing with your swollen clit. "Gonna f-fucking cumm" "cum for me doll" "c-cummingg" you yelled as you cam hard. A few minutes later as the overstimulation kicked in. He came inside you. He pulled out and watched as his cum poured out of you. "You did so good for me!" He praised you but you only mumbled something under your breath.