Episode 6: The Lights

N: "Lies... Lies... Lies... that's all you've done.."

T: "I'm sorry..."

N: "You told me they were dead... and I trusted you..."

AG: "Ben was in there! We weren't just gonna kill your son..."

N: "What.. he's alive?!"

T: "Yes... we didn't want to kill your son.."

N: "You could've killed those sons of bitches and took Ben with you!"

T: "They have children.. okay.. I don't wanna be the one with blood on my hands for killing innocent people!"

N: "Fine... if you don't comply... your brother doesn't comply... they don't comply.. then I'll just teach you both a lesson.."

He'd swing his crowbar at one of them.

[In Fort Worth]

E: "Ms. Goodman was a great person.. she.. she taught me how to grow seeds on a farm.. we were neighbours... I want to honour her... everyone has a seed.. please put one near her grave.. so we can grow plants in her honour."

[Crowd Claps]

C: "Johnny... sorry about your loss.. I can understand what you're going through..."

J: "Thanks, Yates..."

C: "Marie died when my son Eli was born... she lost blood.."

J: "That's super unfortunate... I feel bad for you man.."

C: "I moved on now... just.. try and cherish the memories you had with her..."

J: "Thank you.."

[Radio]: "Charlton, this is Petro.. I am on the Central Tower... I need you to come up here and check this out.."

C: "Okay..." 

[On the Tower]

C: "What the hell is going on over there...?"

P: "Bunch of lights..."

C: "We need to tell the others..."

P: "No shit, sherlock.."

[Ground]

P: "Kane!"

O: "What's up guys?"

P: "Multiple lights, from the south west wall.."

O: "What..?"

P: "Get to Ms. Williams, tell her to shut down the whole entire city."

O: "On it!"

C: "Amy, Axel, Cole!"

CP: "What's up?"

C: "Go into a building... stay safe.. there's a problem outside the gates okay?"

AS: "Why..? what's going on..?!"

C: "Nothing of your concern, guys."

AM: "Nothing of our concern.. tell us! It is our concern! You and Melissa have been taking care of us since the apocalypse started..! We lost people and we don't want to lose you.."

Charlton would smile.

C: "I'm sorry.. I can't have you worry."

CP: "Now you need to tell us!"

C: "If I tell you.. promise me guys.. you won't dare to come out and do something.."

[In Unison]: "We promise."