"I Wish I Never Had You as a Son."

Toya was out late for a Vivid Bad Squad performance, He quietly opened the the door to his house making sure not to wake up his father

"Toya." Toya's father said with a cold-hearted tone as he sat at the dinner table.

Toya froze in his tracks "Father." He nods as he starts to rush to his room.

"Wait." Toya's father spoke with a booming, cold tone that could make anyone stop in their tracks even if they were in a big rush or hurry.

Toya stopped in his tracks, he takes a deep breath before answering, "Yes?"

"You were out again, weren't you?" Toya's father questioned.

Toya stayed silent. "I-"

"Save it." Toya's father cut him off. "Do you think I'm that stupid?"

"N-no I never said that-"

"Now you're starting to talk back." Toya's father scoffed. "Ever since you started hanging out with that little group of yours, especially that Akito kid you've been acting different, and now you're disrespecting your own father?"

Toya froze in place as he heard his father mention Vivid Bad Squad and Akito. "Do not.... Do not speak about them like that." Toya stuttered.

"You're only saying that because you know it's true." Toya's father phrased "They're holding you back and you know it."

"You're one to talk.." Toya mumbled under his breath.

"What was that?" Toya's father got up from his seat.

Toya stayed quiet, starting to regret what he said.

"Don't give me the silent treatment boy." Toya's father's tone changed from cold to irritated in a seconds

Toya didn't utter a word.

Toya's father went up to Toya and slapped him. "I'M TALKING TO YOU."

Toya was stunned, he put his hand on his cheek as felt a sting after his father slapped him. He clenched his fist, on the verge of tears.

"Tch, you're pathetic." Toya's father mumbled. "I wish I never had a son like you." He muttered bitterly in contempt as he left the  room

Toya's heart sunk as he heard those words from his father. His own flesh and blood saying he didn't want a son like him. A small tear rolled down his cheek. "Don't cry Toya.. don't cry.." He thought to himself as he head to his room, locking the door as he laid down in his bed, tears streaming down his face.

"Don't cry.. don't cry.." The same words repeated over and over again in Toya's mind, he turned on his phone and saw his lock screen of Akito and himself.

"Akito..." Toya thought to himself as he wiped his tears away and begins to text Akito

"He can help me.."