1

"You better study harder in this new school Yeonjun. I'm worry about your future if your grade getting lower. " Yeonjun's mom said while looked at her son that ate his breakfast that she cooked.

"Don't worry mom. I will do it for our family." he gave his mom a smile then stood up from his seat and go to the sink to wash the dish before go to his new school.

"see you after school mom" he gave her mom a kiss on cheek and wave before leave the house.

School gate:

"wow" is the only word he could said and describe about the school. He never thought that he gonna went to this most famous school in the country.

"Never knew my school life will be like this" he said  then continue walk inside the huge building.

"Wow, the inside building is more wow than the outside" he spinned around to looked around the hall with large smile on his face. But the smile drop when he found out that students around him gave him weird stares and looks.

He then stop spinning and immediately walk to find principal office with embarrassing face.

"First day in new school turns out bad" he hid his face with his both palm. While thinking about just now, he didn't realize that someone was walking toward his direction with his phone in his right hand, watched what ever inside.

Both didn't look  at the front making they both eventually bumped each other.

"Ouch!" Yeonjun groaned when his butt hit the floor.

"Are you alright? sorry, I was looking at my phone and didn't realize that someone was walking toward my direction" he apologized and extend his hand for yeonjun. He then accept it and hueningkai pulled him to stand up.

"it's okay. My fault also didn't look at the front." yeonjun said then pick up books that he hold just now.

"are you new here? I never saw you in this area. No offense, I also never saw a guy wearing a feminine clothes in this school." the guy said.

"it's okay. I just like to wore this type of clothes. It's comfortable" yeonjun said with smile.

"Owh! by the way. Can you bring me to principal office. I kinda lost right now" yeonjun asked as he laughed awkwardly.

"sure. and also you're totally lost since This is not the way to principal office." the guy said making yeonjun embarrass.

"let's go" the guy then walked to the principal office followed by yeonjun at his side.

Once they arrived at the principal office, yeonjun say thank you to the guy. Before he enter the office, the guy called him again.

"can I know your name? maybe we could be friends after this? is that okay?" the guy asked.

"sure. my name's Yeonjun. You?" yeonjun asked back.

The guy smile before say, "I'm Taehyun. Kang Taehyun."

~❤️❤️~

I hope you guys enjoy this first chapter. It's short but I hope you like it. Don't forget to vote and follow me.

Love you 여러분❤️