4

Yeonjun didn't care about his surrounding. He only focus at the certain person that enter the cafeteria.

"Damn. How I wish he'll be my boyfriend" he mumbled but Taehyun still can catch it up. Taehyun looked at him with wide eyes.

"You like him?!!" He asked yeonjun still couldn't believe what he said just now.

"WHAT?!!! N-NO!!! NO! NEVER IN MY LIFE I'M GONNA LIKE A PLAYBOY GUY!!!!" He stuttered while answering him with a 'lie'.

"You must be misunderstood what I said just now. I was mumbling about an kpop artist that I really love. Yeah. That's all." He awkwardly laughed so the conversation not gonna be intense. Taehyun gave him a suspicious look but ignore it after that.

"Btw, are you gay?" Taehyun asked.

"I'm bisexual but mostly I like guys rather than girls."

Taehyun sighed in relieve,"I thought I'm gonna be the only gay guy in this school"

"I'm bisex-"

"I know but it's still the same," taehyun said.

Yeonjun gave him a 'are you serious' look before he looked away from him.

Then his attention back to the guy. Girls students surrounded him and gave him some foods and drinks.

He as usual, didn't give a fuck of them and just walk to their usual bench followed by his gang behind him.

"Is he always this cold to people?" Yeonjun asked while his eyes still glued at Soobin's group bench.

"Yeah. He always being like that to other students  except for his group gang and people really close to him."

'so I didn't even do wrong to him. It just his attitude' he sighed in relieve for knowing that he's not the only student that got cold attitude from Soobin.

"Why are you asking a lot about Soobin all of the sudden?" Taehyun asked, raised his right eyebrow showing his suspicious look to yeonjun.

"N-nothing. I just wanna know about things that happen in this school. I guess?" He answer, more like questioning.

"There's nothing you need to know about this school" he said in which it sound like a cold tone.
He stand up and threw his food trash to the trash bin before going back to their bench.

"Let's go. I'm gonna tour you around this school before the break over" taehyun said and yeonjun nod before stand up and threw his trash before follow taehyun.

~❤️❤️~

How was the chapter. Do you think it's okay.  comment about it because I wanna know what you feel about this story for this time. I'm sorry for the short chapter.
Please vote and follow me.

Love you 여러분❤️❤️