6

Few minutes taehyun toured yeonjun around the school the bell rings indicate that the break time is over.

Taehyun volunteered himself to accompany yeonjun to his class even though he against it, he still insisted and yeonjun just gave up and let him.

After he accompanied yeonjun to his class, yeonjun enter his class that still don't have a teacher inside, went back to his seat that beside 'the playboy in this school'.

He took a silent walk to his seat without making Soobin notice which actually success. He's too busy talking his other classmates until he didn't realize that yeonjun already sat beside him quietly.

He took out his subject's book and read it, wasting him time with it instead of sitting without do anything.

"Hey, do you have an extra pen?" The guy that sat  at the front of them asked while his body turned to his back.

"Sure" he rummaged his pencil case and found an extra pen of him before hand it to the guy at the front of him.

"Btw, you seem so quiet? You still didn't talk to other student?" He asked with a frown on his face.

"I'd talk to someone in this school but not in this class. His name is Kang Taehyun" he said.

"Owh! The head of student council??!! He's one of the hottest guy in this school!! People are really fell in love at him with his polite attitude. Broski, he handsome yet charming face making it more hot!!!!!" The guy exclaimed with excitement in his voice.

'this guy is too bold with his words and he's  totally fanboy of taehyun. I should tell him to make a fan's group of himself' yeonjun thought while giggles making an attention to the guy at the front of him.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked.

"N-nothing! My mind suddenly remember about the funny show I watched yesterday" he made a 'lame excuse'  which is success.

"Okay? Anyways I forgot to tell my name. The name Choi Beomgyu, call me beom or gyu which ever you prefer" he said with a smile plastered on his bright face.

"Okay gyu" he called him for the first time making Beomgyu smile even brighter.

"We should be friend you know? We're both is opposite which is suitable. We're totally gonna be the best friends relationship in this school."

'This Beomgyu guy have very large voice.'

He talk more like screaming when holding Yeonjun's both hands making the guy flinch when having a skin ship with the guy he just knew.

"Are you okay?" He asked with worried expression on his face.

"I'm still not comfortable with skin ship right now. No offense" he said trying to make his words didn't make  the guy offense.

"I'm sorry. I will not doing it again without your permission. I'm promise" he said, rose his right hand showed that he already promise with his word.

Few minutes talked about random things, the teacher finally arrived and they start they lesson which making yeonjun a sleep in the lesson.

Didn't know that someone was watching them without they both realizing.

~❤️❤️~

I know the story kinda sucks right now but I still want to know your opinion with the story and tell in the comment section or dm me. Vote and follow me.

Love you 여러분❤️❤️