PROLOGUE

"YOU'RE WHAT!?" HANDS SLAM against the table, the one responsible looking at you. [Name] sighs, shaking his head sheepishly.

Various people in the restaurant give the four of you annoyed looks, but then soon go back to eating.

Ritsuka sits back down, his face red in embarrassment. He coughed in his hand aswell as clearing his throat, eyes closed. He slowly opens his eyes, looking at [Name].

The three of you looked at Haruki as he started to speak. He looked directly at you, his face scrunched in confusion.

"It's just so.. sudden. What's the occasion?"

He questions him, waiting for a reply.

"Ah.."

He shifts his eyes to the table, trying to find the words to say. The two men waited patiently, as the boy next to him was bouncing his leg.

"My mom found a new job, and wanted me to transfer to a school near her job. Which is why I'm transferring."

Akihiko turns his head to you.

"What school are you transferring to anyway?"

[Name] pulled out his phone, checking the message his mom sent him earlier.

"Uh.. PK academy, it's a private school."

Ritsuka perks up a bit, a relieved smile forming on his face. Haruki snaps his fingers, a look recognition flashes in his eyes.

"The school isn't far from Akihiko's and I's college. Plus, it's only a 35 minute walk from your previous school."

"So we can still walk to school together!"

Ritsuka cuts in, both of his hands clutching one of your own.

[Name] smiled softly at him. Ritsuka noticed this and scrambled to pretend nothing happened, going back to eating his food with a flushed face.

Haruki sighed in exasperation, shaking his head with a smile.

----

Both [Name] and Ritsuka waved goodbye to the older duo, watching them drive away.

The two of them stood infront of Ritsuka's house. Ritsuka walks to the door, opening it while nudging [Name] in.

"I'll go uh.. set up your futon in my room."

He hastily walked out to enter his room, the door closing with a 'click'.

"Jeez that kid needs serious help."

He turned to face a familiar face, Ritsuka's sister, Yayoi.

He waved a little. She smiled at the action.

"Come, Ritsuka already told me you were coming over so I made dinner."

He thanks her, taking off his shoes and placing his case near Ritsuka's room. Ritsuka emerges out just as he placed it.

"Oh, hi."

The blueberry colored boy blushed slightly before greeting him back.

"Hey.."

Both of them interlocked their hands, walking over to the dining table. Yayoi was laying down on the couch watching TV as the two sat next to eachother.

The sounds of the TV played as Ritsuka spoonfed his boyfriend, tomorrow the two won't attend the same school anymore.

---

(464 words)

[I'm honestly so excited to write this book tbh. Anyways, I'm in the third week of school and I hate it.

-Sheepish, out!]