0.1: TRANSFER

HE STEPPED OUT THE BATHROOM, a towel laying on his shoulders. He looked at Ritsuka, who was currently putting his guitar away.

"Uenoyama-Kun, are you ready to leave yet?"

Ritsuka pivots his head towards him as soon as he talks. He smiled and got up from his position, dusting off the imaginary dust off his clothes.

"Almost, what about you?"

"I just need to dry my hair."

[Name] responded, already making his way to pick up his backpack.

Without a word, Ritsuka walked up to [Name] and took the towel off his neck. Instead, bringing the cloth on his hair, tousling it.

[Name] felt as his hair started to tangle from all the rough housing. Ritsuka soon stopped, taking the towel away and putting it on a hanger, grabbing a comb in the process.

Without a word, [Name] sat on the floor, his back flushed against the side of the bed. Ritsuka soon walked to him with a comb in his hand and sat on the edge of the bed. He brought his hand holding the comb up and brushed a part of [Names] damped hair.

Said male leaned back on the edge of the bed as he relaxed, trying to get as close in the comfort of his boyfriend.

"You enjoying yourself, [N/n]?"

"Mn." He quickly replied, wanting everything to slow down as he leaned closer to the warmth only his boyfriend had.

What would he do without him?

Uenoyama pulled away, [Names] hair now combed thoroughly. No tangles left.

The other male tapped on his shoulder, signaling him to get back up. As he shuffled to get off the floor, Ritsuka had already gotten off the bed and held both their backpacks in his arms.

"You ready?" His loving boyfriend asked, arm already held out for the other male to take it.

[Name] nodded, outstretching his arm to get his belonging. The two slung their backpacks on their shoulders, making their way to the door.

Shortly after exiting the room. The two quickly grabbed a toast that Yayoi so graciously made for them.

[Name] let out a soft 'thank you' to the female in the kitchen, eating her own breakfast. She waves it off, bidding them both goodbye.

The lovers exit the house, already walking down the sidewalk. Yet wearing two completely different uniforms.

–[Name] got his PK uniform from his mother, who had dropped it off when he stayed over the night.–

They walked together in silence, the air tense. Hand in hand, the two grew closer and closer to their own separate destinations.

He already dreads it.