𝐂𝐡𝐩.𝟐

—————————————————————————📍𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:𝐀𝐫𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐦 𝐀𝐬𝐲𝐥𝐮𝐦  𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲

📍𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:𝐀𝐫𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐦 𝐀𝐬𝐲𝐥𝐮𝐦
𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲

I watched in fear as 4 guard's attempted to pull kentrell off the man.They finally roughly slammed him to the ground.One guard went as far as to put his knee on his back.

"Aye say get the fuck off me I can't breathe son"
Kentrell said.

"Ok he's down get off of him like that!!"I pushed passed the guards and shouted .

My boss approached saying
"Get off of him and escort him to a cell now ,a 23 and 1 lockdown should cool him off;And somebody please take Mr.Bennett to medical"

"I wasn't prepared for that" I nervously spoke.

"I apologize Ms.stephens we weren't exactly prepared for that either,but Mr.Briggs refused to take Mr.Bennetts case and since you handled Mr.Gaulden so well I think you can handle him aswell."He spoke handing me a file and began walking away.

"Unt unt no respectfully sir you're going to have to find someone else, I've got my hands full enough."

"That wasn't up for debate I'll give you half an hour to calm yourself and read over his file and I'll meet you back down here then."

I internally rolled my eyes and headed back to my office.

I plopped down into my seat and decided to read over his case.

"Okay let's see what I'm getting myself into"

𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘷𝘰𝘯 𝘋𝘢𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘯 𝘉𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘦 24 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘨𝘰,𝘐𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘴.𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢.𝘴.𝘱.𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳.𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘦 12.𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 1 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 6 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 2 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘈𝘳𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘮 𝘈𝘴𝘺𝘭𝘶𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵.

𝘕𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

"Oh wow"I took a deep breathe and mentally prepared myself for this.