4. First meeting [2]

It's been a week since he met Jin. That day the meeting was successful, Jungkook was able to handle all of his employees and promised that they would pay as soon as the company became a little financially stable.

To add more, he was offered a partnership with a famous company, and he was happy to prove his worth. He demonstrated that he can overcome any obstacle. He has already announced that they are going to pay the employees soon.

Jungkook was overwhelmed by the fact that since he saw Seokjin, everything is going well in his life, like he brought luck along with him in his fucked up life.

So, after a week, and clearing his schedule, he went back there, it's evening time, and he happily took a taxi to the cafe, he went to meet Seokjin in. He hums a song and opens the door with a ding, informing the employees of the arrival of a customer.

He proceeds to the table, he sat in on the last time he visited, that is a week ago, luckily it was empty. He sits down before he picks up the menu card from the table and starts scanning it. Through that, he was paying attention to it, but rather on the counter, in search of Seokjin.

As it is evening the cafe will soon fill with customers.

He frowns, and calls a waiter, "Yes sir, how may I help you?"

"I wanted to place my order- fuck it. Just tell me where is Seokjin?" Him being impatient.

"I am sorry, what?"

Jungkook scuffs," I said where is Seokjin?"

"Seokjin? Why are you asking me about him?"

Jungkook rolls his eyes, before he can utter anything else, the door swings open, revealing Seokjin, breathing heavily, Jungkook rushes to him with a glass of water that was placed on his table.

Jin takes the glass from Jungkook's hand and gulps it in one go, he looks up at Jungkook," Thanks."

"Welcome."

His gaze diverts to the other person wearing an apron, standing next to the table, hand on his hips, taping foot on the floor.

Jin bits his lips, nervously, ignoring the confused man next to him, he lets out an awkward laugh, "Yoongi, why are you angry, it's the 4th day that I am late-"

"5."

"Yeah, 5th, I promise it won't happen again. Please?"

"Okay."

"Really." His eyes were shining when he said, causing Yoongi to roll his eyes before he dispersed into the kitchen.

Seokjin turned, facing the frowning stranger. Jungkook clicks his tongue in and starts speaking "So-"

Before he could say anything he was cut off by Seokjin, who strikes his palm in front of his face, "Before you say anything, I want to remind you that; you should not stick your nose in someone else's matters."

"Believe me I was not, I just wanted to ask if you are free to have a cup of coffee with me?"

"Anyways." He started to walk to the counter, with Jungkook following him, closely. "Okay, but what about the coffee?"

Jin stops causing Jungkook to bump into his back, making Jin lose his balance but fortunately, he was near the counter to hold, before Jungkook can do so. Jungkook hands were about to reach Jin's waist but stopped when Jin glared at him. Jungkook put his hands up in slander.

He mouths a little 'sorry'.

Jin took his apron and wore it on. Looking at Jungkook, he said, "You have to wait till my shift is over."

" And when it ends?" Jin walks to the couple seated at a table as soon as he is called by them, not to mention Jungkook following him.

"08:30."

"Isn't it too late?" Jungkook frowns.

"Of course not, I have to close the cafe too."

Jin has a pen and paper with him, to note down the orders, "Yes, sir and ma'am, what would you like to have?"

After noting down their orders, he walks back, not before thanking them and wishing them a good time here, in the cafe.

"You go home alone?"

"Yes."

"It's it dangerous?" Jin rolls his eyes at the question, why do all have to say the same shit again and again, not to mention his parents, although his mother a little understanding, his protective, or rather he says possessive older brother and father are something else.

"Why?"

"What if someone kidnaps you?" Jin cringes, does he look like a kid, who will get kidnapped? "Why would they?"

"Why wouldn't they?"

"Oh just shut up, you talk a lot."

"I am wandering that too." Jungkook murmurs lightly, which Jin fails to understand, and knits his eyebrows together. "What did you say?"

"Nothing."

"Good."

Jin moves to the kitchen, he turns back, "Are you going to follow me there too?" Jungkook smiles awkwardly and gestures for Jin to step inside.

Jin walks inside and hands the list to Yoongi, who takes the paper and nods.

As soon as Jin walks out, "By the way, you know you give off an expensive vibe." And that damn word falls in Jin's 'disliked word'.

"Oh.. really, should I take it as a compliment?"

"Oh yes you should."

"Well, I already took it as an insult."

"Oh....that's sad, you should not do that, you are beautiful to be insulted."

"Believe me that cheesy line is not going to work on me."

Jin continued doing his work but kept replying to the other, who of course kept questioning him.

"Tsk. I am disappointed." Jin noticed the customers weirdly looking at them, they looked uncomfortable.

"Well, I think you should go."

"Why?"

"You're making my customers uncomfortable." Jungkook looked around and also noticed the awkward atmosphere and decided to leave.

"Okay then you have to contact me when you are done with your work."

"Alright, now go."

He stopped when the realisation hit him. "Wait, you don't even have my number how are you going to contact me?"

Jin rolls his eyes.

They exchange numbers, and Jungkook lefts the cafe, bidding Jin goodbye. And left a smiling Jin behind.

[EDITED]