Part 21.

Eating.

It's been years.
No matter how hard i try to eat, It's just hard.
I want to eat my favourites but I can't even just a small bites please let me eat.

No matter how much I try, my body just won't allow the food I ate to be consume.
The lesser I eat , the regrets starts to kick in as watching my body gets skinnier.

No matter how hard I force myself, I only manage a few bites.
The urge of throwing up is right on the edge.

All I can do is admire and watch even if i say I get hungry knowing how much it will be hard for me to consume.

All the food I crave are just like for display for me to see and not to be consume. The years goes by and it seems like it's been a pride for me to not eat anything but I'm dying on the inside.

Losing weight by each year seems like a normal thing for me.
Looking in the mirror and my weight on how much my weight fell downhill.
The urge to cry and regrets starts burning inside me the moment I consume.

Part of me didn't care and part of me cares but that didn't care about myself burns more than the one that cares.

Tell me how does it feel like to feel full and not get hungry without actually regretting the substance you've consume.
———————————
Scene 21 : End.