Chapter 1

Bea's POV

"What?! Bea what the heck did you do?!" My dad screamed.

I just looked down on the floor, too scared of what could happen. It was my fault. I know they would get mad.

"Bea naman. Hinahayaan ka naming i-enjoy ang teenage years mo, pero bakit naman ganito?! Do you know how much of an embarrassment this is to our family?!" Mom also screamed at me.

I just stayed quiet and played with my fingers as tears kept on falling down my face.

"I'm... I'm really sorry po. Mom, dad believe me I didn't know what happened." I said trying to defend myself.

"Bea, 4rt year high school ka pa lang. Ni hindi ka pa nga nakakatungtong ng college nagpa buntis kana agad!" Dad kept walking back and forth.

"I'm very disappointed in you." Mom said to me before walking out of the room.

I look up and saw dad staring at me.

"You're such a disgrace to this family." Dad said before leaving also.

I just sat there in the living room crying. I messed up. I should never have went to that party. I regret ever drinking alcohol because they kept on forcing me. Maybe none of these would've happened. I went to my room then locked it. I just continued crying until I didn't realized I feel asleep.

Morning came at kahit wala ako sa mood pinilit ko pa ring tumayo at mag asikaso para makapasok sa school. I looked at the mirror and saw that my eyes were super puffy from crying the whole night. As I finished fixing myself I took my bag then went downstairs to the kitchen. I saw both of my parents at the table eating breakfast. I know they wouldn't talk to me so I decided to skip breakfast. I went to kuya Paolo, our family driver and asked him na ihatid na ako sa school.

We were dismissed early since exams lang naman. I didn't want to go home yet since I know naman that mom and dad is still pretty angry with me.

I rode in a taxi, telling the driver to drop me off Katipunan. I decided to text ate Aly to see if she's available. She's one of those people whom I trust the most.

 She's one of those people whom I trust the most

After about a few minutes

After about a few minutes. We arrived I arrived at SB. I quickly paid the taxi driver then entered the cafe. I sat in a table by the corner and waited for ate Aly.

After approximately 5 minutes, I saw ate Aly enter the cafe. I haved at her. She saw me then quickly went to my table.

"Hi Bei." she greeted me with a hug.

"Hi ate." I hugged her tight before letting go.

We ordered some food and drinks before sitting down again.

"So what do you want to talk about?" she asked before sipping on her drink.

"Ate... I'm pregnant." mahina kong sabi pero sapat lang para marinig niya.

She got surprised and almost choked.

"I'm sorry, did I hear it right?" she asked looking at me.

"Ate I'm pregnant po." I repeated.

"This isn't the conversation I was expecting." she got silent then looked at me.

"Will it be okay for me to ask who's the father?" she asked.

"Ate to be honest I don't know." I looked down. "I was drunk when I accidentally slept with someone." I confessed as tears came running down my face.

"Oh Bea..." she moved to the chair beside me then hugged me.

"Does Tita and Tito know?" she asked while hugging me.

"They're mad at me ate. They're disappointed." I was crying heavily.

"I d-didn't w-want this t-to happen a-ate." I had a hard time speaking.

"Calm down... Calm down, it's okay. They'll understand you. You're their daughter, hindi ka nila matitiis. Tahan na, makaka-sama yan sa bata." she said wiping my tears away.

"kung may tao mang uunawa at gagabay sayo ngayon, yung parents mo yon. Hayaan mo muna sila ngayon, hmmm? Palamigin mo muna ulo nila." payo nito sa akin.

I nodded. "Thank your making time for me, ate. This means a lot to me." I hugged her.

She hugged me back lightly.

"Basta kapag may problema, wag kang mag aalangan na itext ako, ah? I'm always here for you." she smiled at me.

"Thank you ate, you're the best." I smiled at her too.

Ginulo niya ang buhok ko. "Let's go, hatid na kita. Anong oras na." after finishing our drinks. Hinatid na rin ako ni ate Aly sa bahay. Whike she was driving, I caress my small baby bump.

I promise to take care of you with all my might, sweetie. Mommy loves you so much.