1

Read This 1st~

Not best seller written

Will or may have

sex

kinks

breastfeeding 

object insertion

food play

rape 

abuse 

kidnaping

death

murder

abortion

miscariage

blood

drug od

child neglect & abandonment

unrealistic things ( things that should or may not happen in real life)

Dont like anything listed don't read

(female name is Jara)

_________________________________________________________________________

Before I moved to Charming I lived in this town where I found this beautiful baby boy neglected and abandon. So I took him home with me got him cleaned up and went through the whole adoption process.

They told me that for now I could keep him unless his actual parents come to get him. which a few weeks later I found out that the mom Over dosed and the dad was deceased.

So they went ahead an made Dalton which is the name I picked for my son legally mine. I call him Dalt for short.

Apprently my body knew I had a baby so it started producing milk which Dalt takes very well compared to the formula and regular milk I tried.

After I was made his legal mother I left town and moved to Charming where I met the biker club named Sons of anarchy.

 I had met the club members and their family when I had asked the guy that looked pissed al the time for directions on ow to get to the only garage in town.

Things between me and that gentleman seemed to have sparked something cause the two of us wanted to be with each other and he had taken to Dalt with no issues at all.

Another thing that happen is Happy who is the gentleman I've fallen for became my roommate cause he said he was done with the none privacy and nosy ass fuckers.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Not sure how this will turn out.

Chapter lengths vary

unknown number of chapters