5

Marcus came into this world not one bit happy which made Daddy laugh.

"you got him so used to being safe and coddled in your womb and now that he is out he doesn't like it." he says

I smiled as I watched the nurses clean up Marcus before they brought him over.

I carefully laid him on my chest and he calmed down.

"I'm so glad you are finally here. I know you was so warm and well taken care of while mommy carried you but now I can give you lovings and kisses and cuddle you close and so can daddy" I whispered before I softly kissed Marcus's head.

Happy leaned down and gave me a kiss before he moved to my ear.

"I cant wait till you are cleared so I can fuck you pregnant again" he whispered

I looked at him when he pulled back.

"I cant either I miss it already" I say

when Marcus started to get fussy I carefully sat up before I lowered my hospital gown and guided him to my breast.

He latched on with no issue or help at all. I hummed and brushed his mess of curls back before I carefully took hold of his little hand and kissed his fingers.

"he's perfect" Hapyp says

"he looks like you. which from the rare pictures I seen of you with hair you both have that similarity. and you both are such cuddly love bugs" I say

"watch it momma" he says

I say nothing just grin.

"Thank you for loving me, for taking my innocents and getting me pregnant. I love you him and Dalt. and I really cant wait till I experience more with you" I say looking from our son to him.

he carefully lays beside me and kisses my shoulder while he watches our son nurture from me.

"thank you for so much. main one being my wife, and mother to my sons" he says

"Id be your baby momma  and wifey any day" I tell him

After hat nothing is said as we continue to watch Marcus.