Chapter one

Behind Harry's bedroom door, he can sit and put Hall & Oates on the record player in there corner, and nobody hears him humming along like his dad to "Rich Girl." He can wear the contacts he always insisted he doesn't need. No one could see him make stories with small figures of soldiers or how he would vent to his owl, Hedwig. If anyone found out his sex-symbol stock would plummet.

"Hey," says a voice at the door, and Harry looking up from his laptop to see Luna standing at his door, two iPhones and a stack of magazines were tucked under one arm, while she was holding a plate. She closes the door behind her with her foot.

"What's you steal today" Harry asked as he moved some books and stacks of paper out the way for Luna to sit by him.

"Assorted donut" Luna says as she climes up next to him. She was wearing baggy jeans pared with a white shirt and blue jumper.

Harry wonders what she may have been doing all day, Luna is a strange girl and very unpredictable, her timetable is definitely not linear but he loves her because she's his sister.

Luna dumped her stack of magazines out on the bedspread and is already busting herself with them.

"Are you still doing your part to keep the great American gossip industry alive?"

"That's what my journalism degree's for," June says.

"Anything good in this week?" Harry asks as he reaches for a donut, it was chocolate covered in sprinkles

"Let's see.." Luna says as she flipped the page of the magazine landing on gossip between her and Harry. "In Touchsays I'm.. dating a French model" she placed her finger on the page, gliding along the sentence.

"Are you?"

"Oh I wish," she continues to flip a few pages. "Ooh, and they're saying you got your asshole bleached."

"That one is true," Harry says through a mouthful of chocolate and sprinkles .

"Thought so" Luna says without looking up. After riffling through most of the magazine she moves to the very bottom of the stack and moves onto toPeople. She flips through it absently- they only write publicists tell them to write. It's boring. "Not much on us this week.. except I'm a crossword puzzle clue."

This was something Harry and Luna did every week, it was fun reading our news that's as either complete fabrications or lines fed from their press team, but sometimes it's just funny. Yet given the choice, he'd rather read one of the hundreds of glowing pieces of fan fictions about him on the internet, who was an upgraded version of himself with devastating charm and unbelievable physical stamina, but Luna flat-out refuses to read those aloud to him, no matter how much he tries to bribe her.

"DoUs weekly" Harry was looking through the pile and Luna digs it out of the stack.

"Hmm.." Luna took a peek at the cover "oh, look we made the cover this week"

She flashed the glossy cover at him, which has a photo of the two of them inlaid in one corner, Luna's hair pinned on top of her head and Harry looking slightly over-served but still handsome, all jawline and dark curls. Below it in bold letters, the headline reads: 'FIRST SIBLINGS' WILD NYC NIGHT.'

"Oh yeah, that was a wild night," Harry says, reclining back against the tall leather headboard and pushing his hair out of his face. "Nothing sexier than shrimp cocktails and an hour and a half of speeches on carbon emissions. It was a boring lecture"

"It says here you had some kind of tryst with a 'mystery ginger" Luna reads. "Through the first daughter was whisked off by a limousine to a star- studded party shortly after the gala, twenty-one-year-old heartthrob Harry was sneaking into the W hotel to meet a mystery ginger in the presidential suite and leaving around our a.m. sources inside the hotel reported hearing amorous noises from the room all night, and rumours are swirling the brunette was none other than.. Ginny Weasley, the twenty-two-year-old granddaughter of Vice President Arthur Weasley and their member of the White House trio. Could it be the two are rekindling their romance?"