The Escape

Li pov:
______________________

I had successfully gained control of Cheng Xiaoshi's body and mind. Now came my favorite part, escaping the police station. I had Cheng Xiaoshi open the door and tell the officer outside that I wanted to go to the bathroom. Obviously he said yes, but my condition was that Xiaoshi had to go with me.

"Actually, she requested that I go with her..hahaha..." I had Cheng say.

"Oh, very well then-"

"Wait just a moment."

'Another Officer arrived. Perfect.'

"Officer Wang Juan, what brings you here?"

"Nothing important, I'll be the one to escort them to the bathroom."

"Oh, alright then."

As we were walking I noticed something. 'She arrived at the same time as when I asked to go to the bathroom...my, my, you cheat again, Cheng Xiaoshi?'

We finally arrived at the bathroom.

Wang Juan Pov:
________________________

After some time of walking we reached the bathroom. I hope that 'she' hasn't noticed anything so far.

"Alright then, there's the bathroom. Aren't you going to go in?"

She told me something, but she was whispering. 'ugh I'll have to get closer.'

"What was that? I couldn't hear you."

". . ."

I looked at Cheng, but he looked... serious? I'm not sure, but he wasn't helping-

I came closer to her and finally heard what she was saying...

"You came at the precise time I asked to go to the bathroom. Have you been listening to our conversation?"

I was shocked but before I could say anything I felt.. really tired all of a sudden...then everything went back.

Li Pov:
_______________________

'She really thought I wouldn't notice? Tch. I'll use her to get Cheng Xiaoshi and myself out of here.'

We went out back, but before we could leave completely we had to pass the security guard.

'Looks like I'll control what she does and says now.'

The guard spoke to her, "Is the case investigation finally over Officer Wang?"

'Its time.'

"Ah, everything was resolved and I thought about taking these two out for dinner. It's quite late and I, myself, haven't had any dinner yet."

"Oh, alright then. Just don't forget to get Captain Xiao something."

"Right. We'll bring him something."

We successfully made it out. I had them walk to the area with the demolished neighborhood. That way they couldn't track us with any surveillance cameras.

I made sure to have Xiaoshi handcuff the Officer Wang Juan to a pole nearby as we continued the escape route.

Xiaoshi was a fast runner. I had him run ahead of me as he basically dragged me wherever I controlled him to go.

|Sorry for the short chapter!!|