• 11 •

Sasha and Jack were sat on one of the baby pink sofas in the main area of the suite, Sasha flicking through a magazine and Jack scrolling through something on his phone. Imogen picked through the rails full of dress orders until she found the gorgeous pink one Sasha had asked for. It wasn't a limited piece but it was constantly sold out, so the model had never been able to get her hands on it. The stylist rounded the corner with the dress in hand, and Sasha let out a squeal at the sight of it.

'Immyyyy.' she rushed over to pull the short brunette into a tight hug. 'Thank you thank you thank you!'
Jack chuckled at his girlfriend from his seat and shook his head.
'Of course I'm so glad I could find it.' Imogen smiled at her best friend's reaction.
Sasha took the dress to try on and when she emerged, both girls knew that if Jack could take back his head shake minutes ago he absolutely would; his girlfriend looked drop dead gorgeous.

'Girl you've got to stop looking so hot in anything. That dress was made for you.' Imogen gushed and flitted around the girl's waist to adjust the dress' bodice briefly.
'Babe you look beautiful.' Jack couldn't take his eyes off Sasha even for a second. He walked up to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her quickly.
The model beamed at us through the mirror as she admired her reflection.
She stopped moving for a moment as if just remembering something extremely important and her face lit up with a cheeky smile.
'So Imms. How was your appointment with Jude?'

Imogen's face flushed briefly before she turned around quickly to rearrange some shoes on the racks.
'Fine thanks.' the stylist replied, hoping that Jack hadn't seen the colour of her face. She stole a glance at him just to be relieved by the player being distracted by some clothing rails.
However at Imogen's lack of detail his ears seemed to prick up and interest filled his eyes.
'Just fine?' Jack said and raised an eyebrow. Sasha grinned at Imogen as she realised her boyfriend was just as into the stylist's and Dortmund player's situation.
'No well he was really nice actually. A lot more normal than I thought.'
Jack laughed loudly.
'What do ya mean 'normal'?'
'I just didn't know what to expect.' Imogen laughed and batted his arm. 'He has so many fan girls I thought maybe he'd have a fat ego.'
Sasha shook her head rapidly as she tried some white heels on to go with the dress.
'He's so down to earth and nice.' she motioned to her boyfriend. 'Jack introduced me to him once and I was surprised at how mature he was for his age.'
'He's a good one Immy, trust.' the brummie footballer nodded thoughtfully.

***************************************************

As Sasha and Jack left with their new items, Imogen pulled the model behind as she was walking out the door with her boyfriend.
'Sorry Sash I need your advice quick.' the brunette stylist looked trustingly into her best friend's eyes. Sasha put her bags down immediately and nodded, listening intently.

'Jude is so gorgeous and we got along so easily but I just don't want to fuck up my business by having a thing with a client.'
'I get you girl. What I'd say is just go with whatever happens, go with how you're feeling and don't worry about anything work wise for now.'
'But what if- ' Sasha waved her hand dismissing Imogen's next sentence.
'You work for yourself right bab? Who's gonna fire you for flirting with a client?'
The brunette laughed at her best friend's response, having been through all of this herself when she was alone and overthinking her meetings with Jude.
'See? You're not even rejecting it.' Sasha joined in with the laughter and clapped excitedly. 'My girl is gonna have a mannn soon.'
'Babe shushhh.' Imogen laughed and the girls hugged tightly whilst Sasha giggled her way out the door, turning back and shouting quickly down the hall.
'See you at your engagement party!'