~•unexpected betrayal •~

{Soul Society~seireitei~}

    It had been a week since the battle against Sosuke Aizen, who was defeated thanks to the sacrifice and efforts of the young Kurosaki Ichigo, who gave up his Shinigami powers, in order to defeat Aizen, with victory over Aizen assured.
        The young kurosaki, walked through one of the seireitei corridors looking for her two best friends Rukia kuchiki and Inoue orihime, not finding either of them there, she turned to the seireitei gate, to check if the two friends were not outside. from seireitei.
           Putting his feet outside the seireitei, Ichigo could feel several very aggressive reiatsus, for a moment he thought that maybe it was another enemy, but he discarded it, when he felt that it was the reiatsus of his friends and captains of the 13 divisions.
            Ichigo didn't have time to speak, or even explain anything, when soifon the captain of the 2nd division attacked her with her sword, severely wounding her right shoulder, Ichigo was paralyzed with completely surprised eyes, holding her shoulder with a lot of pain right.
            -pov: [Ichigo]...

        What the fuck do they think they're doing!!arghh!!
              Ichigo - what the fuck!! you think you're doing? attacking me like that out of nowhere.
           Soifon- we're just attacking a disgusting murderer!!
              -pov: [Ichigo]...

             Murderer? what the fuck are they talking about!! 
             Yamamoto -ichigo kurosaki , we already know everything!! how dare you do that!!        
            Ichigo -I-I didn't do anything!! tried to defend himself.   
            Byakuya-spare your words kurosaki!!          
             Rukia -How? How could you do that Ichigo!!and think I was one of her friends!!says with disgust on her face.          
              Orihime -ichigo!you-you're a monster!!        
              -pov: [Ichigo]...

        That stabbed me like knives in the heart!! this can only be a nightmare!!
               Ichigo -you-you have to believe me, I don't know what you're talking about!!           
               Shunsui-ichigo you are accused of high treason for murdering the captain of the 5th division!!             
                 -pov: [Ichigo]...

            What? What do you mean? Hirako was murdered!!                 
                   Ichigo - What do you mean!! What the hell are you talking about? Hirako was killed? Why the hell are you accusing me like that!!                 
                  Unohana-we know it was you kurosaki!!it's time for you to pay for your sin!!               
                  Yamamoto-I as commander of the 13 divisions, I sentence Ichigo kurosaki to death!!                 
                   -pov: [Ichigo]...

               No, no, no, no, that can't be!!!

                 Ichigo despairs, but seeing her father there, she hopes, that he can help resolve this misunderstanding, as soon as the young Kurosaki opens her mouth to talk to her father, she did not expect to receive this from her dear father.
             (TAPAAA)                
               Isshin-I, I'm ashamed of you being my daughter!! How dare you do something like that!! I don't even recognize you anymore!!
                That broke the rest of the kurosaki girl's heart.
                  Ichigo-pa-pai, how can you say that!! you have to believe me!!i would never do that!!sobbing...            
                  Isshin-de From now on, forget you have a father, I forget I have a dreamy daughter like you!! with an expression of pure disappointment is a bit of disgust.               
                    Ichigo-father, why? That's what Ichigo asked herself, nobody believed her, everybody betrayed her.                  
                   While Ichigo was distracted, Soifon hit her again on the left shoulder, Ichigo grunted in pain, but he didn't have time to dodge another attack coming from Captain Hitsugaya.                  
                   Ichigo-ate you hitsugaya?arghh!!                  
                   Hitsugaya -Sorry Ichigo, but you committed an atrocity! at speed cutting her in the middle of her breasts.
                     Ichigo-argh, stop please, stop!! sobbing incessantly from such pain.                   
                     Everyone attacked her at the same time, with difficulty Ichigo ran badly injured.            
                      Everyone-don't let her get away!!let's go!!                     
                      Ichigo ran as fast as she could, until she stopped on a not very high cliff, she was cornered.                   
                       Byakuya - There's no way you can escape now kurosaki!! approaching with his sword in hand, ready to strike.                      
                          Ichigo seeing that there was no escape, decided to choose one last exit.                          
                     As byakuya got closer and closer along with the other captains, ichigo jumped up, not before saying a few words that gave the captains several shivers.             
                     Ichigo- I will never forget that day, listen well captains of the Gotei 13, you will regret the day you were born, you will bitterly regret having done this to me, I will remind each of you that I will be ten times worse than Aizen himself, listen to my words well, I hate each one of you, each one of you, none of you is an exception, I will take revenge, wait for me reapers of souls, that last word from the young Shinigami causes shivers and shivers down my spine of each.
                      Clearly they didn't even care what Ichigo said, because clearly to them, Ichigo was dead, there was no way to survive a fall like that, especially with the very serious injuries the girl had, so they completely forgot about it, and declared Ichigo dead.
                   Not far away, a young red-haired girl with torn clothes, almost half naked, was lying on rubble of rocks, seriously injured, she was about to lose consciousness.                 
                  Ichigo-damn!! it won't be long before I lose consciousness, I'm going to die, without being able to take revenge on those scum!!                   
                   Not far from there, where the girl was, one could see footsteps approaching the young woman, Ichigo still conscious, he looked at the person who was getting closer and closer to him, before he completely lost consciousness, he managed to distinguish something from the mysterious person.
                    -pov:[ichigo]...

                Who? I can see a person, coming towards me, I don't know who it is, I can't see it clearly, I can hear him getting closer and closer, as he gets closer, I can see it's a man, I didn't see the face , more for the height and the features, it is definitely a man, as soon as he approaches me, what I can see of his face, are his eyes, eyes of a mesmerizing color, I lose consciousness, staring into his eyes the color of an emerald green.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes guys 😃
Hope you like it🥹🙃
Soon I will post the next chapter 😗
And then you think you found our girl 😉 huh, take a guess in the comments hehe 😌😏