Day 1

A shiny eevee stretches as he awakes from his den but a recent storm had made a complete mess of it so he emerges and starts wandering around the forest as his stomach growls "damn I'm hungry" he says to himself as he pads up to a berry bush and begins eating being very cautious to not get eaten as he takes in all the scents of the forest. As he continues looking for a new den he catches a scent "houndour" he dodged an emended before a pack of houndour pop out "there's no houndoom so that's good but I still probably can't take them" he thinks to himself but as he was strategizing the houndour pounce throwing themselves at him, he barely has time to react but dodges or so he though as a houndour bites him on the hind leg. As he winces in pain he bites the houndour on the shoulder as it backs away but quickly regroups with the others "shit" he curse not knowing how to get out of this situation "just stay defensive" all the houndour attack at once but the eevee throws himself out of the way and hides in a bush. The houndour rushes down and sniff right in front of the bush but they all move along "thank arceus" he stumbles out of the bush and back up the hill before laying down in another bush to regain his energy.

The eevee sleep for a few hours but is awoken by a scent "a Riolu dangerous and extremely territorial" he realizes he can't take this fight but it's too late as the Riolu had already found him, he growls at the Riolu as loud as he can but the Riolu doesn't seem faze staring at him with a blank but friendly face giving a little smile which completely threw the eevee off however this sweet moment was short  as both of them were right in a hungry snorlax's path. Having almost no time to think the eevee tackles the Riolu out of the way as the snorlax continues stomping through as the duo continue rolling they both hit the edge of the cliff roll off. Mid air the eevee pushes them both toward the river to which they land safely with a big splash. As eevee rose a bit angry he got wet the Riolu swam up and was laughing "that was fun" eevee climbed up onto shore pretty bitter about the experience "no that was dangerous" the Riolu quickly joined him "still fun though" eevee scowled at this notion but started walking "hey where are you going?" The Riolu shakes his coat dry before chasing after eevee "to find shelter for the night"
"May I join you?"
The Riolu looked expectantly at eevee "if you actually contribute something I don't care" eevee was getting quite annoyed of the Riolu's childish behaviour "hey after we find shelter we should go adventure" eevee just scoffed "no" Riolu sighed "come one please it'll be fine"
"There's no place for fun in survival"
Eevee snapped when he found a nice looking log "this will do" he crawled inside and laid down after his exhausting day just resting felt amazing, the Riolu laid beside him with a reasonable distance between them which for some reason brought the eevee some comfort maybe it was because all his life he's been alone but whatever the case he felt safe so he softly smiled as his eye lids finally shut.