Cassius (ENG)

Hai 大家! This is a Yu Junxi chapter wherein his character is Cassius Corpuz. The story setting would be in CISM too. This is the English ver.

Playlist

Mr. Perfectly Fine - Taylor Swift

Hold On - Justin Bieber

Maggie Samonte

"Alright, I admit defeat. Kino's yours now." I said in a surrendering voice and rolled my eyes on Kanna.

There is something going on between her and Kino already after just a few fuel-ups since she attended the party. Hmp!

Should I just go back to Phoenix?

Aiyaaa~ Just the thoughts of cute guys bring me joy.

"Wow, you talked as if Kino is a toy."

Who should I like now for real? I don't feel like crushing into Fin anymore. Hmm...

"Jaydie is cute right?" I sipped on my iced coffee.

"Maggie, please! After Fin, his cousin will be the next on your list? Do you seriously always need a crush?"Woah! She's judging me now? Having someone you like at school is inspiring and fun especially if they're seniors!

"You're talking like that coz you have Kino now?" I pinched her cheeks.

"Alright do what you want! Oh right, are we going to Stephen's party?"

Stephen? STEPHEN!

OMG YES! I think I know my next loves now!

-----

We attended Stephen's birthday party and had so much fun. I can say I made progress with a little scene I made. When I spilled wine on my dress, Stephen helped me and I can still remember how our hands touched. Wah! I just felt the butterflies again. He's a little shy as always and how I love that! Hihi.

"Won the lottery huh?" I threw the stuffed toy at Hyatt for him to shut up. Why wouldn't they mind their own business! "Hey! This is Hash's!"

"oh oh, Stephen got you bad"

Ugh! Whatever! Hannah & Hyatt make a good pair of idiots.

"Too bad he's transferring." Kanna blurted, casually drinking her yakult.

I stood up from my seat, eyes widening and my body heating up and getting cold at the same time. "WHAT?!"