Queen of Blades

-Warning- Medically inaccurate, stabbing, blood, death, burn injuries, head wounds.

*Johannes's POV*
I looked up to see who tackled me and saw her. Her hair was blowing with the wind and she stood strong. Her sword was glistening in the light, her white eyes cut deeper than her blade ever could. She is my older sister, the woman who was always so warm and smiling turned into a deadly weapon. I cannot hurt her so I tried to escape from her. When I ran across the field to see a large man dragging Henrik, I quickly threw my blades at his legs. Once Henrik was freed he ran towards me but I shouted at him to run away. It was until I felt hot pain in my shoulder did I stop running, I looked at it and saw the tip of a blade sticking out of it.

"JOHANNES!" Henrik cried as he tried to catch me. I fell to my knees and saw her looking at me with a bored expression.

"Celia?" I questioned her but she did not recognize me.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed as I recited a quick sleeping spell and she fell to the ground. By the time Henrik got to me I was already trying to make her comfortable.

"We need to stench the wound." Henrik said more to himself as he ripped his shirt to create a bandage.

"This is gonna hurt." Henrik warned me as he took out the blade and quickly bandaged it. I screamed so loud that I'm wondering if Henrik can still hear. Once it was over I grabbed my sister's sword and carried it with me. I saw Seregor off to the distance completely unprotected.

"Stay with her." I demanded.

"Okay." Henrik nodded as he squared his shoulders and raised his weapons. I opened the portal in front of me and I walked behind Seregor.

"I should've known it was a trick, after all that's what clowns do." Seregor remarked.

"Leave us alone." I tried to remain calm.

"You know I can't, not as long as your husband is still alive." Seregor turned towards me.

"Then you leave me no choice." I voiced as I swung at him. He easily dodged it and hit me in my wound, I cried in pain but did not lose my stance. I threw my blade at him and I managed to fit him in the face. He flinched at the pain, I saw the other creatures flinch as well. I sped up my attacks and so did he. He revealed his scythe and swung at me with precision. In the distance I saw Jonas fighting a man twice his size as he tried to get closer to me. I focused my anger and I stabbed him through the gut with my sister's sword.

"Stupid clown." Seregor uttered as he collapsed to his knees. Every creature did the same. Seregor tried to stay upright but struggled.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why not?" Seregor countered.

"The world needed a new ruler so why not me." Seregor hissed at the pain.

"You only ruled for yourself and forsaken your people." I told him.

"Good thing I'm not going alone." Seregor smiled with his bloody teeth. I felt pain shot through my chest and the edges of my vision became black. Two strong arms caught me by the waist as I gasped for breath. I saw John run towards Seregor and pull out the blade.

"Johannes, stay awake." Jonas frantically shook me me.

"Jonas, I love you." Tears fell down my face.

"I love you too, you'll be fine. You have to be okay." Jonas panicked. John looked at us with no idea of what to do.

"I love you." I gasped as my vision went black, I am no longer able to feel anything.

*Jonas's POV*
I saw Johannes stab Seregor with a sword as I ran towards them. I only managed to catch Johannes before he fell to the ground. All I saw was Johannes gasp for air as he clutched his chest. His wide eyes were frightened, I quickly undid the top buttons of his dress shirt.

"Johannes, stay awake." I commanded.

"Jonas, I love you." Johannes shed tears.

"I love you too, you'll be fine. You have to be okay." This felt like a goodbye, this can't be. I can't lose him again. I felt his breaths shortened and his eyes closed.

"No, no, no, NO! NO! JOHANNES!" I wailed as I shook him harder. Dread sunk in my stomach as I cradled him in my chest and cried. John sat next to me and felt for Johannes's pulse.

"He's still alive." John claimed and quickly laid Johannes flat on his back to listen to his heartbeat.

"His heartbeat is irregular, he needs a paramedic." John told me.

"HELP!" I heard in the distance.

"Stay with him." I told John as I ran towards the voice.

"Please help!" Henrik was crouched on the ground next to Tim. Tim was sitting against a tree with his head bleeding and burn marks on his right forearm.

"Hey Jonas." Tim spoke softly.

"Hi Tim." I replied.

"I kept him safe." Tim said with honor.

"You did." I did my best to smile at him.

"You'll be fine. Tim, it's my turn to protect you." Henrik tried to make Tim comfortable but didn't know how. Tim just looked at Henrik with the most admiration and sadness. I looked over at John's direction and saw him on the phone with someone.

"An ambulance is coming, you're going to be okay." I tried to contain my tears.

Around us the bodies began to glow into a white light before completely disappearing. It would've been beautiful if everyone got to experience it. By the time the ambulances arrived we established an alibi. They took Johannes and Tim, the rest is us we're made to drive to the hospital. The car ride was silent and stiff as we were too anxious to even think of anything to say. The waiting room was no different, I just kept thinking of them.

Call on the stars, the swarm has been reborn.