Cat Fight

Y/N's Point Of View

Bye, Mom. we're heading off to school. Aphmau said.

Alright mija! Take care! mom says as I follow behind Aphmau out the door.

Aphmau exits out of the house me follwing her, then walks farther down the street, leaving me behind. When I finally got there, there was that annoying pink haired girl from before. I walked there without anyone noticing and listened to the conversation.

"Well, if it isn't Ms. McDroolyPants." annoying voice girl said.

"Huh...M-Me?" Aphmau said confused.

"Who else would I be talking to? You're the only freshman who slobbered like a dog over Garroth yesterday at the club social!" pink haired girl pointed out.

"You were watching me?" Aphmau asked.

This girl was starting to get on my nerves she was disrespecting people for what? The right to get that Blondie? Cause last time I checked he didn't look into her at all.

"Of course. I don't like it when girls get all over my man. I mean, I know it's hard because he's such a dream boat after all." she said dreamily.

"A-Are you dating him?" Aphmau asked Ms Annoying Voice.

"Of course I am! He just doesn't know it yet..." she said.

Does she need an attitude check?
Of course she does! She just doesn't know it yet...

"So he's actually up for grabs is what you're saying?" Aphmau said tilting her head.

Aphmau I feel like your goal is to die by the end of freshman year.

"HEY! Watch it Freshman!" she yelled getting mad at Aphmau.

"N-No, no, no, no I didn't mean it like that! I didn't... no not at all! I was just implying that you were crazy!" Aphmau said.

I sighed knowing she was trying her hardest to find what to say.

"What!?" pink haired girl said obviously offended.

"Oh no! That came out wrong!" Aphmau said panicking.

"I don't like her tone, Ivy" one of her friends told her.

"I don't either. Her voice is so high pitched and squeaky! Plus she looks like a short potato. I don't see how Garroth would even be interested in her." Ivy said laughing.

She's one to talk about annoying high pitched voices.

"But.. potatoes are delicious..." Aphmau said slightly happier.

"What is with you?! Listen up! If you even think about getting close to Garroth Ro'meave you're in for a world of hurt! He's MINE! So stay away! Come on Lily, Alex, let's get going." she said before walking off.

"Later loser! " one of her minions was about to say until I jumped out. The next time you disrespect my friend you might wanna sleep with one eye open. I whispered to her and walked away Aphmau following. I looked back at her and saw she was staring at me with wide eyes

They were joking, right? That's all they were doing. Right? Aphmau asked.

Sadly not but I dealt with them..... I said chuckling a bit.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY APHMAU'S RELATIONSHIP WITH THE TABLE~

I glanced at Aphmau who was talking to herself probably about how Travis isn't here yet. I was thinking about working up the courage to talk to the kid beside me again. I finally decided I was going to go for it.