Cool Moms

Y/N's PointOfView

"Mom! I don't see why I needed to go with you to the park!" I complained.

"Because Mija, y'all need to get out of that house! All you do is mope around in your room thinking about the past, and Aphmau just decides to play that video game all day! Plus, some fresh air and exercise never hurt anyone. Look, all I'm saying is I'm glad you paused your game and decided to come out with me! Mommy appreciates it!" Mom said, smiling happily.

"You can't pause MMOs, Mom! (sighs) But if it makes you happy, then it makes me happy. heheh." Aphmau giggled.

"Yeah, I guess if you're happy....." I trailed off.

"Those are my girls, heheh. So, what do you think of your mom's new jogging outfit?" She asked, posing like a teenager.

"I-It's a little revealing, heheh. But it looks great on you!" Aphmau said, chuckling awkwardly.

"Thanks! It's pretty tight, yo." Mom exclaimed, making a peace sign.

"Mom! Where did you learn to talk like that?" I exclaimed.

"From an old friend of mine. Speaking of which, she should be here any minute." Mom explained, checking her watch.

"W-wait, you invited another adult to join us? Ugh. Mom!" I said, annoyed that she might just ditch us.

"Haha! Of course I did! I didn't want to be seen alone with my daughter! She's so embarrassing." Mom sassed.

"Heh, don't sass me, Mom. Ugh! Wait, I should be saying that about you!" Aphmau yelled playfully.

"Haha! Calm down, Mija! This "other adult" is cool. I just reconnected with her this week. In fact, she's bringing her kids, too, so while we're jogging and catching up, you can play with them!" Mom stated excitedly.

Oh, so we're just free babysitters. I grumbled.

Mom just laughed at us and ignored me.

"Fine, but you owe us. So, are we watching some five-year-old brat again?" I asked, groaning.

"Hm? Well,-" Mom started, but a lady with black hair and blue eyes walked up to us.

"Hey, Gurlfriend!" The lady exclaimed.

"AH! Wassup gurl!" Mom squealed.

"Oh Sylvanna, it's been years! You're still lookin' fine!" She said.

"Who is our mom anymore?" I whispered to Aphmau. She just shrugged, and we looked back at the two.

"You're one to talk! I just had two kids. You had three, and look at you! I'm so jealous, Zianna!" Mom said, looking at the lady.

"Oh, you must be Aphmau, and you must be Y/N! Look at how beautiful y'all are! You're all going to have so much fun together!" The lady who mom called "Zianna" exclaimed.

"It's nice to meet you! W-wait. You said "all?"  Aphmau questioned, "Great. So we're babysitting multiple brats."

Soon, Garroth, Vylad, and Zane all walked toward us.

"What are they doing here!!" I mumbled.

"Well, I wouldn't exactly call us brats." Garroth said chuckling.

"Ah, what the-! G-Garroth! W-What are you doing here?!" Aphmau stammered.

"Funny, I was about to ask you the same thing. But I think I figured it out." Garroth chuckled again.

"Wait, you're- Zianna's-" I started but got cut off by the edge lord himself.

Zane sighed, "So, these are the brats we have to babysit?"