Chapter 6 - Bluey's Chat

The rest of the first day was a blur, all Bluey could think about what her parents would say.

It was just In her head,

all

day

long.

Bluey just told Bandit on the way home that she wants to have a quick talk when we get home.

"Mate, you can tell me anything that is upsetting you. I will love you just the way you are." Bandit said with a serious look on his face.

That gave Bluey a little more confidence.

"Ok." Bluey smiled at Bandit.

Bandit smiled back.

At last, home.

Home is where the heart is.

Home is where everyone is accepted.

Home is love.

Well, maybe not every home.

Bluey dropped her bag at the front door and rushed to the kitchen where Chilli was.

"Mum!" Both the heeler pups said with excitement.

"Hey!! How was your first day?"Chilli said with a smile on her face.

"Good! I played in the sandpit with Y/n!" 

"Oh you and Y/n!" Chilli said with a grin.

"I played on the monkey bars with Lila!" Bingo said with excitement.

"Nice!"

As Bluey was exiting the kitchen and going to her room she saw Bandit talking to Chilli about this chat. Bluey overheard Chilli saying "Ok, after I finish with this sauce." Bluey got nervous.

Bluey was in her room reading a book for what seemed like forever.

Bluey was thinking "How long does it takes to make Pasta sauce?".

Then, out of nowhere she saw Chilli and Bandit come into her room.

"So, what's the matter?" Chilli said with a serious look while sitting on the back of the bed while Bandit joined her.

"Well, I-I think my pronouns don't suit me." Bluey said with nervousness.

Bandit and Chilli's serious face got even MORE serious.

"Oh honey." Chilli hugged Bluey.

"Well, what should we call you?" Bandit said with a shrug.

"That's the thing, I don't know." Bluey started to sob.

"Ooh! Wait, I got a story for that." Bandit pulled a story book form the end table.

"Payden's Pronoun Party." 

Bandit and Chilli began reading it to Bluey.

It was a wonderful story about a boy named Payden who loved to play dress up. Payden started to wonder if he was actually a he/him. Payden talked to his parents about this they told him "Tell us when you find out and we will throw you a big party to celebrate! A pronoun party!". Payden asked his friend who used different pronouns for some advice. And eventually, Payden had that pronoun party.

"Now, just like Payden's parents we are going to throw a big pronoun party when you find out who you are!" Bandit said with confidence.

"Hold on, I didn't agree to this. I agree to this!" Chilli said with joy.

"So Bluey, how do you feel about that?" Bandit looked a Bluey with a smile.

Bluey wiped away the tears and said: "Thank you." 

Bluey hugged Chilli and Bandit super tight.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100+ VIEWS!!