09. Moonlight Dancing. . .

FRANCE, PARIS 2023

FRANCE, PARIS 2023.
chap 9. moonlight dancing !

"And you need a piano for that?" Ladybug questioned a bit confused as she span around to face him now, and was also very interested to see where this was going, not knowing that this thing with him would end up in tears eventually.

Cat Noir sat down on the long chair in front of the piano, preparing himself to show the girl he adored the very song he poured his whole heart, and soul into, "A gift." He whispered loud enough for her ears to hear, as he gazed at her with such a soft, tender look that it took her breath away, "For you, m'lady."

He tucked the chair in more so he could sit up straight to look charming for her, and turned his head away from her in awe gaze back to the piano. He lifted his claws up to press against the keys, and began to play the tune he worked so hard on for her.

"Can't believe the world that
you've reveled to me."

Ladybug slowly got up from her spot on the edge of the stage, as she held up one hand against her heavily beating heart for him, and walked up to the side of the piano, to watch him play. Behind Cat Noir the red curtains were pulled back, to reveal a magical night sky filled with paper clouds, moons and stars all hanging in the air from the ceiling.

"For the first time, I feel truly free. It's all thanks to you."

She gazed up at the enchanting creation he himself made for this, now in complete amazement seeing what was being presented. She met his tender gaze with one of her own, and smiled softly as she gripped the edge of the piano.

"I feel the same. You pushed me through the doubt, the pain. And as our paths collide again, I know what to do."

His gloved fingers stopped playing the piano after hearing her words, as she now had turned her back on him to gaze out at the theater's inside, and was stuck in her deep thoughts about everything, including her feelings.

A sudden shuffling noise followed by a creak in one of the decorations up in the air was heard through her ears, making her quickly turn around to see what had happened, and furrowed her brows when she didn't see him on the piano anymore.

"Take my hand!"

Her (E/C) masked eyes flickered from the empty seat of the piano, and up towards Cat Noir perched on a paper moon hanging off the ceiling. He held ono the string connecting it, as his other was outstretched for her to grab, a bright, and welcoming grin covering his lips.

"As we stand."