Profile

Appearance:

The face face behind the mask

The face face behind the mask. The true Identity of the Reaper: 'Mihaly'.

Biography.

Code name: Mihaly
Gender: Male
Combat Experience: ■■
Place of birth: [REDACTED]
Birthday: May 20
Height:185 cm
Infection status: ■■■■[DISCLOSED]■■■■

Physical Exam.

Physical strenght: Excellent
Mobility and Agility: Outstanding
Physical Resilience: Oustanding
Tactical Acumen: Outstanding
Combat Skills:■■■■[DISCLOSED]■■■■
Originium Arts Assumilation: ■■■■[DISCLOSED]■■■■

Profile.

Mihaly or now Operator codename Archange, is a revealed to be the Reaper himself, once was a Prosecutor from ICA. He was reveared, Respected and feared by many. Not even the one's Considered 'Deities' are immune to his wrath.

Clinical analysis

Images shows no sign of originium on his body despite the powerful Arts he can cast.

"At first even I can't believe it but here we are, someone capable of casting such destructive arts without the consequences of originium...as if we have finaly found the cure.." - Dr Kaltist.

Archives file 1

Mihaly is known to be quite a distant person at first, but through time with bonding with him you will soon see why..
He likes to mingle himself to do like always..inshort he is a massive workaholic.
Even his fellow workers and colleges are concerned whether or not this man knows the term 'rest'.

"A very hardworking young man who focuses on his logic than emotions. Though there are times when he can be a bit of....a jester.." - Hellagur

Archive 2

There are times when he can be a bit of a tease or a charmer to the ladies. Though he may know his bounderies, even then his charms are enough to make the ladies overstep.

"Is that womanizer at it again? I see... Maybe I'll give him a cold welcome~. He's toying with other women's hearts even though he's with me... Wait, did you hear that?! Please, forget what I just said!" - a certain white bunny.

Archive 3

It has been noticed that Mihaly always avoids every mention of a sibling related to him..especially the term 'brother' as such he always tries to divert the conversation when it leads to it.

"B-brother? N-no I don't have one.....next topic please.." - Mihaly.

Archive 4

"■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■"
- ■■■■■

Archive 5

[REDACTED.]
...
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CLASSIFIED LEAKS

Abilities:

First Art set: Limitless.

Mihaly's Art's technique "Blue" : involves amplifying Limitless and negative Arts, creating a vacuum as a byproduct.

Mihaly's Art's technique "Red" : works in contrast to Blue. By employing a reversal technique to invert Blue's properties, Mihaly activates the divergence of his infinity, generating an intense repulsive force that pushes away all matter in its vicinity.

Mihaly's Art's technique "Purple" : involves colliding the Lapse and Reversal of the Limitless, creating an imaginary mass that he launches at the target.

Arts Domain Expansion "Unlimited Void" : generates a metaphysical space that bombards victims with endless stimuli and information, restraining their thought processes and actions.

Second set: Malevolence

Dismantle : Default slashing attack that is normally used for inanimate objects, however it can also be used against Immortal Entities and Art users to great effectiveness.

Cleave : A slashing attack that adjusts itself depending on the target's toughness and Art's power level to cut them down in one fell swoop.

Malevolent Shrine : Malevolent Shrine's guaranteed-hit ability can be made to relentlessly slash apart anything until nothing but dust remains of what has caught in the effective range.