𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

________________________________________

Ages and ages ago; centuries ago, there lived a saint named Ezekiel. He was the most powerful man alive in his time.

His power exuded the common notion of a powerful man. His strength was beyond imagination. People would meet him and ask him how to become just as powerful but his response would always be the same.

"Power is never external, it lies within. No external source could accumulate the power that lies within you."

There were suspicions regarding his strength, his aura; but he never let his secret see the daylight.
He was a nice man, his power never transformed him, he remained humble and respected his powers. That was the reason, no one but him; could gain those powers.

When his death was near, he revealed the secret to his most trusted disciple for he had no family, he was devoted to humanity.

A crooked disciple heard the truth and revealed it to many more people who could help attain the source of power. Saint Ezekiel was utterly disappointed and he knew no one should get hands on the power source.

But as they say, time and tide wait for none. Saint Ezekiel was everything but immortal. His power could not bring him immortality. His death came sooner than expected and he couldn't protect the power source. His last words to his most trusted disciple were, "Protect the power source, don't let it go in the wrong hands. The world could meet its doom if that happens."

And despite being the most humanly human, his last wish was disregarded by power hungry morons. The most trusted disciple was killed, and the power source was stolen.

However, there was one thing about the power source even Saint Ezekiel was unaware of...

"Those who are undeserving of power can never attain it no matter what they do."

Ages and ages hence, the story of Saint Ezekiel became a household myth in South Korea. How the tale of a Hebrew saint came about in Korea is still a mystery.

"Grandma, you know this sounds so corny, so childish, like a children's movie," the young woman laughed at her grandmother's seriousness in telling a mythical story.

"My child, I assure you'll realise one day that I'm indeed telling the truth," the old lady smiled at her granddaughter.

"What do you mean I'm chosen? I'm just a tourist-?" the young man's voice was laced with confusion and shock. What could they want from him?