1• 𝖲𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝖣𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋

________________________________________

It was sunset time, the sky appeared like a huge canvas painted in the millions of hues. The most prominent colours were pink and purple. It was a sight to behold.

The group of students stood there stunned. They never had the privilege to witness such pretty views of nature in the bustling city of Seoul. But as they stood under the pretty sky of Namwon-si, their eyes forgot to blink.

While all the students were busy gawking at their surroundings, one of their companions was there to build strong memories. He was clicking photos, capturing every single element of the beauty of nature. He wasn't studying photography as a course, but his talent was undeniable. They were here on a cultural expedition, the first day itself was something to be imprinted in their hearts and minds. The trees, the sky, the gardens, the plants, the unique flowers; everything was picturesque, like the ones they searched in the name of aesthetics.

But that day they were witnessing the natural aesthetic.

"Taehyung-ah, look over there, that little flower is so pretty. I've never seen that flower before." A boy called out his friend, his eyes formed crescents as he smiled and his voice was sirenic.

"Wahh Jimin, I really haven't seen any of this before," the guy responded, he was a little taller than his friend, his facial features undeniably alluring and his smile infectious.

"Sir?" Jimin called the teacher who was apparently too busy chatting with a native woman. His attention didn't once waver from her.

"He's not even listening now," Jimin said; scoffing.

"See what I do now," the taller guy said.

Taehyung plucked some leaves from the bushes, forming a ball out of them and cautiously aimed them at his teacher, who; surprisingly still wasn't bothered.
Then Jimin took the chewing gum out of his mouth and aimed it at the teacher's head. Alas! the old man would have to get rid of his barely remaining hair.

As their teacher ran a hand through his 'hair', his hand caught something sticky and he recognised what it was.
His eyes roamed around the crowd of students, who were all busy admiring the nature, some couldn't remove their eyes from the sky while others were admiring the flora.

His suspicions for the ill-mannered act was on the regularly out-of-order students for he didn't least expect the brightest students of the class to be behind the mischief. And just like that, Taehyung and Jimin successfully did their prank without any aftermath issues.

A few minutes after the 'shameless students' -- as addressed by Mr. Song, their teacher; were scolded, the other teachers also arrived. It was absolutely bewildering that the university sent the teacher who had the hardest time dealing with students to monitor them over the trip. The other teachers had their fun while poor Mr. Song had to depart from his newly made friend due to a mischief made by his students.

"What's that on your hair Mr. Song?" a female teacher asked while the others were laughing.

"There should be hair to have something on it," the student named Chan; who was scolded and falsely accused of the act rudely said out loud.

"Behave!" Mr. Song yelled.

All the students were laughing along with many teachers. Some of the teachers were trying to help Mr. Song get the chewing gum out of his hair but to no avail.

Whereas the actual culprits were smiling at each other due to their perfect crime while clicking photos together. When Mrs. Choi noticed them being all happy she scolded them and asked them to shut their phones. She was a woman with an irritable temper and an unexpected behaviour.

"Here she goes again," the pair of besties spoke together as they made eye contact.

"Wait Jimin?" asked Taehyung.

"What?" Jimin asked back.

"Why did you call Mr. Song?" Taehyung clarified.

"Oh I wanted to ask what those beautiful blue flowers are called, afterall he's a botany teacher," Jimin said in response.

"Oh yes, all the teachers and students are here, a grand cultural expedition," Taehyung mockingly said. He wasn't so fond of the idea of travelling with such a large group. He preferred to be with his friends but when his bestfriend Jimin insisted, he couldn't say no.

"Cheer up, this place is so beautiful," Jimin said while smiling.

"Yes it is. And now that you've pointed it out, I wanna know what those flowers are called," Taehyung spoke as he smiled at his friend.

It was sunset, Hong Y/n had just finished her grandmother's assigned work and was going to her friend's house for studying.

Well, the studying part would be a lie because you can never study with your friends; but whatever sits well with family.

She had taken her camera with her, because a pink and purple hued sky wasn't so common in Namwon-si either.
Namwon-si might be a countryside area, but it felt more like a smaller town.
It was quite developed and she went to a great university.

She was on the main gates of her house, ahead of the private gardens her family owned; when her grandmother called out her name.

"Yah Hong Y/n!" Her grandmother's sharp voice rang in her ears.

She was caught and it wouldn't be so nice.

"What is it, grandma?" she innocently asked.

"You broke the smeraldo flower pot, didn't you?" her grandmother asked sweetly, it was the calm before the storm.

The smeraldo flowers were a rare breed, found only in Namwon-si. The blue coloured flowers were extremely rare and it was the Hong's fortune that they had these flowers in their garden. Mrs. Hong Mi-Kyong, Y/n's grandmother had also grown them in a separate pot. And to her misfortune, Y/n broke the pot.

"No grandma, I didn't," she lied and it was evident in her eyes.

"Tell me the truth and I won't scold you," her grandma softly said.

"I was playing around and it broke, I'm so sorry grandma," Y/n apologized with glistening eyes; which was an act.

"YAH YOU BRAT! HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU NOT TO PLAY AROUND THIS SIDE OF THE GARDEN!!?" her grandma exclaimed in anger, the voice loud and sharp and scary.

Y/n knew she would meet her doom if she stayed there and that's why she ran out, not heeding her grandmother's words.

Along the way, she bumped into a stranger who was not looking in the way but clicking photos. She was already running and couldn't stop in time.
The stranger's camera fell down and his instant reaction was hard to grasp because she was running, scared that her old granny might catch up somehow.
She was sure that this stranger would be agitated, his camera looked very expensive. And she confirmed it when she heard masculine yells from behind her. Yet she ran without saying sorry, despite being his fault too, he was the one who had a loss so he had all rights to be angry.

Y/n was in trouble, big bold trouble.

She broke her grandmother's treasured flower pot and damaged a stranger's camera. Her grandmother was sure to scold her, and if the stranger would run behind her she would have one hell of a nuisance.

Her only safe place was her best friend's home now.

___________________________________________

Thanks for reading 💜