Chapter 5

Yes I know its late, but here is the chapter. From here onwards the story will start gaining pace, at least the story will ☺.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking through an unknown tunnel wide and long. It was a bit cold here and I was rubbing my arms to keep myself warm. I don't think till now I had ever been here in my life.

"Mom" "Dad" "Brother"

I was slowly getting a bit scared. No one was answering me.

"anyone please, take me from here."

And then I saw a something. A light. No two lights. No, they weren't lights. Realisation was slowly hitting. They were eyes. Ferocious, filled with hatred I suppose. Apparently my outburst had warranted the attention of a stray pokemon. It slowly started coming near me. I backed aways as fast as I can but my legs tripped on themselves. Tears started falling from my eyes. No wonder brother would belittle me for being weak. The hound like pokemon made its way towards and pounced over.

"pikachu, thunderbolt!!"

Astonishingly, that wasn't the moment that made your place in my heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lillie"

"Lillie"

"LILLIE"

"huh what, what is it mallow?"

"well you have been staring intensely at the bus queue for the other class. Its time for you to get inside our bus now."

"oh uh yeah sorry. I believe I was lost in something. Sorry for bothering you."

"naah don't you worry silly friend. Now cmon lets go and take our seats. I am so excited to visit the facility."

As if to prove her own point, mallow was jumping up and down. Lillie chuckled and both the girls took a seat in the rear side of the bus.

It was the day of the awaited trip to the lab facility. Alain and pene, along with their fellow disciplinary team organised everybody in their respective buses and took off.

The lab was already notified about the student visitors they will be having. Although, it seems they weren't aware of all the visitors for that day.

LILLIE POV:

As soon as we reached their, we got out of the bus and formed a line along with our respective classmates. Pene took our roll call and then starting giving the instruction regarding the visit today. Amidst all of this, my eyes located a certain raven haired boy. I was standing a bit behind him in a line adjacent to that of his. Although I cant see his face, it was fairly certain that he was not at all paying any attention to whatever was being said. I stifled a laugh and thought

'This is so like him.'

Never in my dreams I had thought that I will enter the same school as him. Perhaps it was the fate itself trying close the distance between us. He is still as charming as he was. Although I feel a bit jealous of both those girls who mostly remain with him. If only we had the same class as well.

"ok everybody, lets enter the lab now. Zip up your jackets since its very cold inside. And do not disturb any pokemon."

Pene finished her speech with this sentence and we all entered.

NO POV:

A little far away from the lab, we see a secret hideout that hosted a group of people discussing over something on a map.