5

Noon-

He was reading an old book on the sofa. The old smell of the book and its slightly yellow paper conveyed a feeling of peace. He was at the height of peace when he heard a voice. The sound of the ball hit the wall between him and his annoying neighbor. Every time he hit the wall, it was like a ball hitting his head. He no longer focused on the book and the peace he had. He threw the book on the sofa and went to the wall and hit it a few times until finally the sound of the ball stopped. He took a few steps back when the sound of the ball was heard again. He was sure that this was a deliberate disturbance by the neighbor, so he went to his door and knocked loudly. pedri opened the door with his sarcastic laugh and while leaning one hand on the door, he was laughing at the cute face of pablo.

pablo tried to look away from his naked and wet body and be a little serious, "What the fuck is your problem again? you deliberately forgetting that this is an apartment?"
pedri grabbed his nose as he dodged, "What's the danger nervous duckling?" 
pablo, "Don't call me duckling again!" Ignoring his shyness, he moved closer to pedri's face and raised his legs a centimeter higher, apparently to be the same height as him, "we are not different.. you know that" he moved away a little.
pedri, "yeah yeah that's pretty obvious. But ask anyone you want to you look smaller than me!" He grins
Pablo, "I'm here for another matter! Stop bothering me."
pedri, "I'm enjoying it... if you have a problem just call the police."
pablo, "I'll do it!"
pedri who was sure he would never do it, "oookay Just do it!"
There was a sound from the door of Martinez's unit as if he was unlocking the door. He locks the door every night before going to bed. pedri pulled pablo towards him and leaned him against the wall behind the door and while his hand was still on his chest he was hiding him as if he didn't want Martinez to ever see him so that things might get worse. He moved his head slightly, "Hey good time Mr. Martinez!"
Seeing pedri, Martinez calmed down a bit, "'day pedro... What are these noises?!?"
pedri, "Honestly... sir... a disturbing duckling came here. Poor child... I rejected him to go!" pablo looked at him angrily, seeing that he was just trying to control his laughter.
Martinez scanned the room between his and pedri's, "Why the door of Pablo's unit is open?"
pedri was silent as to what to say.
Martinez, "I'm going to see what's wrong..."

pablo who heard this from Martinez got nervous and tried to escape from pedri and attack him. He is very sensitive about his home environment. pedri held him tighter with one hand, "Mr. Martinez!"... pedri's voice stopped him in front of the door, "Pablo is cleaning his house as usual... the smell of chemicals will definitely make you sick if you go, you know I'm worried about you."
Martinez smiled vaguely, "Okay... but don't call me Mr.Martinez.. Luca son.. Luca!" He returned to his room and closed the door while shifting his glasses and scratching his head.
Right after that the strong pablo pushed Pedri to push him away. And pedri raised his hands as a sign of submission, "clam down..."
pablo moved his clothes a little and tried to hide the hot feeling that pedri had created inside him. He calmed down, "I never use chemicals. Also Don't pay too much attention to the old man or things will get worse."
pedri laughed again and Pablo quickly just returned to his unit. He was leaning on it behind the door and put his hand on his chest. His heartbeat was high... but this time, different from the previous times.

pablo - night

As he is used to no garbage can stay in his house for more than three days. So he took the black bag and left. Right after he left you could hear the sounds of laughter that seemed to be the voices of several girls and men. He looked at the source of the sound and saw three familiar people with two girls. pedri, Eric, Ferran, Eva, Surrey. If there was a way to escape from them he would have run away but it was too late and they were looking at him completely. pablo was a little embarrassed by his position and they stopped talking and came towards Pablo. In fact they were going to the pedri's unit and Pablo was on their way. Ferran approached him with a smile. They greeted each other and pablo answered while trying to force a smile. He hid the trash bag behind his leg. One of the girls was looking at Pablo as if she was curious about him. pedri who noticed it while one of his hands was around the girl's waist, gently pulled the other hand on pablo's bare elbow which shook him a little. While looking at the girl he introduced him, "Pablo. Friend and neighbor."
The girl leaned more on pedri and gave Pablo a faint smile, "Eva!" pablo gave a forced smile in response. He didn't know why he didn't like this girl. Eva pulled him inside with her hand wrapped around pedri's. Eric and the girl followed and Ferran walking behind them all took one last look at pablo as it walked away from his unit.

pedri-
He led everyone inside and everyone settled down together.

pedri stretched out tiredly on the couch and let out a deep breath. Ferran sat next to him and whispered, "I've been thinking for a while. I think I'll ask for your neighbor's number."
pedri raised his head with his ridiculous face and stared into his eyes. He whispered, "What's wrong with you?"
Ferran, "I don't know exactly what is so special about him..." He was about to continue when Eric cleared his throat loudly and stopped him. This caught Ferran's attention as if he was giving his news. Ferran's eyes locked on her girlfriend's horrified eyes. He looked at Pedri again, "My computer is broken! You said he was good at it and what better way to have an acquaintance help you!"
pedri, "Okay.. but he doesn't do hardware."
Ferran, "That's right. It's a software bug."
pedri, "Anyway I'll send it to you later."

pablo-

He returned to his unit as the sound of laughter attracted him. The parties that pedri has every day make him feel more alone. Loneliness that he created for himself and thinks that this is a cure for him.